Reviews for The Little Things
KatiaSwift chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Hi,

Great story! Keep writing!

~Katia
BunBun Fett chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Yay! I love the mingling of light and dark. :) Absolutely wonderful. I did a little squeal of "happy" for Waxer - I love his character. LOL

BTW - You've totally won a spot in my heart for noticing all the random, never-thought-about secondary characters. :) I'm the same way and it's absolutely refreshing to find someone who notices the supporting roles. ;)
Queen chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Poor Waxer. Seriously, you make me want to give the poor man a big hug. *Goes to look up Genne* She seems like an interesting choice for a match for him, but I like how they interact.

One thing...'sister Nara'...do you mean the little Twi'lek girl from the Ryloth episode? I thought her name was Numa...

Haha, I love the ending. How she's got his number and everything already and is handling things.
Ms.MaraJade chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was a rather interesting backstory you provided for Waxer. It's nice to see characters get fleshed out in different ways, filling the gaps that we never get to see on the series.

I just find it funny that the cloned men always end up with Twi'leks! LOL.

Good writing! My only critique is that I would change "learnt" to "learned" in the sentence: "...he soon learnt it was not much different on the home front either."

Nicely done!

Take care.
Thessili chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Aww - sweet and poignant - as always you make the smallest of gestures and moments into the beginning of an epic love story. Short and sweet, yet another glimpse into the heartbreaking life of a clone. You're making me more interested in the Clone Wars, now!