Reviews for Aqua Vitae
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Things are proceeding a bit fast, but looks interesting.
MissBunBun09 chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
You have a very unique writing style, it is really inspiring the way you describe the characters! Truly magnificent job!
NinjaSheik chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
LOVED IT! UPDATE SOON!
The Genius Mage chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
Ah HAH. Darkness foreshadowing and the oh-so epic Riku! That's amazing. I thought she might have been the parent to someone, but it was hard to know for sure. Hehe, I can't wait till the next one!

I actually read your TWEWY one...but didn't review, did I? Darn it! *runs*
WonderHeroe chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
once again you caught me off guard in the end. i expected demetra's son to be sora (almost like all fictions these days xD) but with riku is pure GENIUS! lol i thought no one would do that, about time sommone did though(i might make one myself...) awesome ending!
WonderHeroe chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
oh... terra using darkness o_O signs of the future, great chapter! sad yet happy in the end
The Genius Mage chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
I swear Terra, even in the game, has futuristic powers. I need to implement that into DotK sometime. XD

Zomg Lericc is still causing trouble even as a Heartless. Not as strong as Sora was, to keep his sanity. Poor kid. And he punched Aqua out!

I'm both worried and not really worried, 'cause it's a prequel and we know she's okay. )
WonderHeroe chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
oh no! AQUA! how wil terra react to this!
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Cool! Update soon!
The Genius Mage chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
I absolutely and freely admit that even I cannot compare to the awesomeness that is your Terra/Aqua dialogue. I love it so much, especially the last line. _
WonderHeroe chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
one of the best chapters yet, lotss of dramaa!

lol terra had to say that she was kissing him xD
WonderHeroe chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
dang, you write chapters FAST!

great chapter, once more i was taken off guard. wonder what terra will do next o_O
The Genius Mage chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Oh my God. Lericc's gone? D

And he was calling the Heartless?

Oh poor Lericc. Why must kids die young?

On a *very* random and obscure note, Aqua did CPR for half an hour? *amazed* Dang. I can imagine her getting frustrated and just banging her fist on his chest, that probably released the water or whatever.

I love your writing style, it flows nicely. Terra needs to stop being an idiot, yes? Hehe.
Flightfoot chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
So is Demetra a keyblader, or can she just use magic?
WonderHeroe chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
great chaprer! caught me off guard in the end though :P keep up the awesome work!