Reviews for For Adoption: YYH XMen Crossover
Nekogami Bastet chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Your writing style is great! Please, will you continue this? Please, please, please update it or answer me!
Mrs. BYG chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Pooh this is so good! Please update really really soon please :)
sisko66002 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I like this a lot and I really hope someone adopts this. Would try myself, but I don't think I could pull off the X-Men very well.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This seems rather like Mission X. Darn it, I don't know enough about the X-Men verse to pull off a crossover. Guess I'll check back and see if it gets adopted.
kakita101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This has peeked my interest. Has anyone taken on this story that u know of? Anyways, i may take this story up. You put together a good prompt and I have been wanting to work on a YYH story, xover or otherwise. Anyways, ill get back to you if i do decide to take this story up.
Neko-Akira-chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
please continue
Sessha's Crazy chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Hi! I LOVE Mission X, sorry to see it abandoned. I know about the reboot TheDarkPrinceofSaiyans did, but was sorely disappointed by it. I was wondering if I might adopt this? Not saying I will, I have a horrible habit of getting sidetracked, and my muses are very capricious (the only reason I don't have anything published, though I have who knows how many started). But if I did get the lot of them to plunk their butts down and work the whole way through, would I be allowed to adopt this? And if I did, would I be able to add in my own OC?
WanderingWaif chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Oh I miss Mission X. I recently rewatched the entire series of Yu Yu Hakusho and it made me go reread that fic. And then I had to come find this. I hope someone picks it up. I cannot write fanfiction to save my life (mostly because I second guess my characterization) or I would do it myself. If some awesome person does come along and adopt this, I hope you'll post it on here. I will certainly check back!
Kanda Yuuki chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This prologue is beautifully written. Are you sure you're not going to continue this story?
Neko of death chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Well, I will be very interested to see if anyone adds to this plotbunny, I always loved Mission X and was very sad that you never finished it.

Also, I just wanted to mention that an author named TheDarkPrinceofSaiyans has finished Mission X, giving you full credit of course. I don't know if he managed to contact you, so I thought that I would mention it.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
i love it
irezel chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
ooooooooooooh...this sounds so cool! i wish you would write it...ah well.
Kage Hakari chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I certainly hope this gets adopted soon.
Jena chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Gah, I am so sad you won't finish this, as I was a very avid reader of ALL the stories under your kurome shiretsu account. But I do understand losing interest in a fandom. Once it diminishes, it is hard to get back.

As an aside, I am assuming you lost interest in Berserk too? And will you put up your Berserk fic for adoption? Sadly, I cannot write worth beans, but the Berserk fandom is so small and there are so few good fics out there for it. I am normally a lurker, thus I do not have an account with FFnet. So if I eventually see or don't see you do something with your Berserk fic will be answer enough. But I will keep an eye on it regardless, just in case.

Lastly, I have also enjoyed your Transformers fics, way before I knew you had different accounts. Figures that some of my favorite stories are written by the same person! _

So thanks for sharing on all your ideas, even if you'll never finish them. They were fun while they lasted.
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Oh, you are sadistic. You hear me? Sadistic! Putting something this good up and then saying that you're not finishing it? lsz;SKdjfhdto;gkrpu! (Articulate, I know.)

And I can't even pick it up and finish it myself right now! T_T

Life's not fair... Maybe I can do something with this at a later date... *crosses fingers*