Reviews for God of Illusion, Host of the Devil's Arm
moodysavage chapter 8 . 6/17
Sooooo wonderful! I love love love this story! I've read the forgotten twin story quite a few times but this does a great job of not showing the parents as hateful one dimensional characters. Naruto's childhood wasn't good but some things on his parents part wasn't intentional so I hope there will be loads of guilt but eventual forgiveness. I hope the sister loses everything including her reputation, trust, and admiration. She should have to work and struggle for everything. And I hope Naruto somehow steals Kyuubi from his sister... probably not possible but I think Kyuubi and the youki would prefer it. And the kids who ignored Naruto should regret it too. I want more!
Kosho chapter 4 . 6/5
I'm pretty sure I cried the whole time in this chapter..
Cerberus2005 chapter 2 . 5/15
I second that
Skeletickles chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
Kill Natsuki.

It's for a good cause.
RenegadeForLife chapter 8 . 10/17/2017
An interesting start but I'm not sure how it has so many favorites when it's basically a prologue to an unwritten story...
dieyouperson chapter 8 . 9/6/2017
p.s. That is my real user.
This is really good I wish you would continue it.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 8 . 8/24/2017
Dead story decent but over
Sonic Knight121 chapter 8 . 7/21/2017
Ahh I love this. Hope you update this soon, it has been a few years... Anyway, this is just great and hope you came back to this.
SpencerDorman chapter 8 . 5/8/2017
I don't know if Shiro is simply meant to be a gag or something like that, but if it's not, and it's an actual serious thing, then there is no goddamn way that that is a normal rat. The level of intelligence that is has shown - such as being able to answer Naruto's questions (such as how long has it been, with Shiro answering three, later revealed to mean three days) and being able to decipher and comprehend what was happening within the field - as well as being able to keep up with and follow Naruto as he made a journey halfway across a country. Keeping up with Naruto wouldn't be such a big deal if Naruto were actually consciously slowing down in order to allow for someone moving at the speed of a rat to follow, but as Naruto was not doing such a thing, that rat would have had to move ridiculously fast (at least for its species) for it to be able to keep up with him. Well, the speed isn't that impressive if Kuro was flying him there, but the intelligence is still way too high to be normal. Maybe you are of the belief that animals naturally have that high of intelligence, and I'm not saying you are wrong and I am right, but I just don't agree. Either way, I love the story, and I can't wait for the next chapter, whenever that may be.
black cat shiki chapter 8 . 5/8/2017
PLZ update PLZ!
SpencerDorman chapter 6 . 5/8/2017
Will Naruto ever gain control over his arm, or will it always be able to do whatever it wants, only listening when it chooses to? Provided that he can't control it naturally, maybe he could create a seal or something else to subject it to his will? I am fairly certain that there are ways in canon to subjugate someone to another person's will, so what would be the trouble in changing it so that Naruto can subjugate his youki arm to his will? Provided that that doesn't work either, he could force it to obey him in a different manner. Say, he could deny the youki what it wants unless it listens to him, so that he will only allow it to do what it wants as a reward for listening to him. Yeah, I know that he can't literally stop the arm from doing what it wants, but he can stop it from absorbing any other abilities or things like that by simply making sure that it never gets a chance to do so. Maybe the arm has the capability of harming its host, at which point the "reward" system would go out the window, but it's still an idea.
SpencerDorman chapter 5 . 5/8/2017
The "handsign-seals" idea is an amazing one, and the "preprogrammed sequence of handsign-seals for a jutsu" idea is an even better one, but I would eventually expand further upon it. After Naruto reaches a specific level of Seal mastery, likely a level even beyond Minato or Kushina's level of mastery, I would have him upgrade the "preprogrammed sequence of handsign-seals for a jutsu" seal so that it could include countless jutsu, not just one, and so that the choosing of which jutsu will be used is all mental. Similar to how Minato can simply focus on which Hiraishin seal he wants to flash to in order to choose, Naruto would be able to simply focus on which jutsu he wants to use, apply chakra to the seal, and then the jutsu would be activated. He might even be able to take the seal to a level where the seal itself would be able to draw the necessary amount of chakra out of Naruto's body depending on which jutsu he mentally chooses, thus basically eliminating the potential problem of wasted chakra and of potentially unnecessarily under/overpowering a jutsu. Of course, if one so chooses he would be able to add more chakra than necessary in order to strengthen the jutsu. Naruto could simply have this seal on his right palm, and then all he would have to do is point at the intended target and focus on a jutsu. The seal would literally do all of the work of performing the "handsigns" and moulding the chakra. Honestly, this seal would eventually reach an even more legendary status than the Hiraishin.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2017
man, how could you abandon the story at the point where stuff was actually starting to happen. weak af.
aadijo13 chapter 8 . 4/6/2017
It would be awesome if naruto would join the you going to do that?
aadijo13 chapter 7 . 4/5/2017
Pls continue the story,I really liked it!
2,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »