Reviews for God of Illusion, Host of the Devil's Arm
Veir chapter 8 . 8/22
I am a tad confused why Naruto didn't enter the Temple disguised, as was his plan...
Anyway, I'm looking forward to see if this ever continues, though there's no need to force things.
Thanks for the entertaining story, anyway.
Ciel Moony chapter 8 . 8/17
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/20
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/20
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/20
that was good keep the chapters coming
When will you be you update it again?
Please update because I am tired of waiting for you to do so.
PlumeVif151 chapter 8 . 6/14
it was great ! too bad you stopped updating it.. It was quite an original and interesting begining
fusioninferno chapter 6 . 6/7
Man its been awhile. Ive read this fic like 5 times and still love reading it. Hopefully it's not dead.
mattcun chapter 8 . 6/3
i cant wait to see the next chapter
objectivepersona chapter 2 . 5/22
Menma reborn
wazousky chapter 6 . 5/12
Yo. Wazousky here.

Nice story by de way. Really love de Twist in it. N de plot and planning is ingenious. Seriously dude. Once never read so good a crafted material as such. I'm really loving this story, enough to favorite and follow it.

Got a lil concern though. From de description of de devil arm n it's uses, dunno if I got it right but it sounded like de arm will be able to absorb n take other abilities. Now de concern lies on de fact that most multiple ability naruto stories really don't progress well. For instance he has kakuzes ability meaning all elements n even blood lines if he gets ones heart. Den u realise he will be dependent on few of it element wise. Den a doujutsu like say rinnegan or sharingan comes in and their uses becomes monotonous; sharingan upgrades to mangekyou so tsukuyomi and Amaterasu are overused. Forgetting about it's predictive abilities and de likes, and for rinegan de absorption, attraction, repelling are used sometimes forgetting about de others like de mechanical abilities.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that if there are multiple abilities then even readers will see it as an overpowered naruto fic n some other key components will moat likely be ignored. Like he has kakuzes jionghu, hidans jashin immortality like ability, deidaras explosive ability, raikages lighting abilities, onokis dust ability etc. to name but a few. Dunno if I've made my point across but I hope so n if not well, it's ur story so jx keep entertaining us.

A suggestion will be to jx maybe master the elements n one or two blood line abilities n if stretching it a single doujutsu. But bear in mind, it's jx a suggestion which can be ignored or approved. Don't wanna destroy ur vibe coz u might have things already planned out.

OK. Ba seriously the radical thinking put of de box for the explanation of his sister sleeping by him effect was simply classic. Even more so de reason for the extra kyuubi chakra to go to him. Keep up de good work dude.

Laterz dude. Wazousky out.
2,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »