Reviews for God of Illusion, Host of the Devil's Arm
Yo chapter 4 . 23h
Will naruto be a cold person or super cold person now since everything that has happen and why would he wate hours for his parents find something to stitch it up.
simeon234 chapter 8 . 7/27
Update your story seriously
rocketrayray chapter 8 . 7/1
Please continue. I fell in love with this story and I'm curious how it goes. I would greatly appreciate it
Shadowdemon1118 chapter 8 . 6/28
Is kyuubi going to be paired with naruto or remain neutral?
ashlight41 chapter 8 . 6/22
Just when its starts getting good, you stop?! Ugh. What a fucking waste of my time!
trixms chapter 8 . 6/3
And even though you have not updated for years. I might say this is really a good book. It has given me tears which is a good thing. I hope someday you continue, even if days have passed.
Death's Cold Touch chapter 8 . 5/23
Wow this is pretty interesting
And actually pretty good can't real find anything with you spelling errors since I really don't py attention to that
If it's not noticeable then it's fine
Please update soon
Web - The Black-Cyber Merc chapter 7 . 5/18
A lot of cock suckers attracted to this garbage.
Congrats chapter 8 . 5/15
Congratulations on breaking the magical threshold of 2000 reviews!
With this new level, you get:
More support from adoring fans,
A right to continue this fanfic,
My personal congratulations
&
A SPECIAL HOLIDAY.

Kidding about that last one, please continue this.
Boo chapter 8 . 5/15
Boo.
FuZZyRedDice chapter 8 . 4/25
Great story! I have always liked stories that include symbiotes other than the kyuubi. The idea that a rat and crow are his only friends not to mention his isolation makes it a great story. Keep up the good work! And please continue it! It's getting boring with nothing to read!
void242 chapter 8 . 4/20
Interesting, very interesting I have to say...Hope you will update soon
is outstanding; the wording is excellent, looks like the work of a professional, and ideas are original and are very well crafted and developed, I loved the theory of youki
(No failures, however, has much logic). please do not leave this fanfic, continue and do long (you have enough material)
You can make the notes a bit smaller but it is interesting anyway
2,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »