Reviews for God of Illusion, Host of the Devil's Arm
Chaos Karma chapter 8 . 11/16
hmhmhm how interesting you should make more chapters .
yahiro365 chapter 8 . 10/28
Honestly, this story/chapter is sooooooo effin good! My goodness. I can't get enough of this. Your writing is very good! I can tell that you put your all into this stuff! Keep being amazing my friend! Looking forward to the next one!
Gold2King chapter 8 . 10/27
Damn, it's too bad this author doesn't write anymore. This was a great story, going pretty far into the logical parts of Naruto's suffering but not being whiny about it, as a lot of other Neglected!Naruto five are prone.
Please update it's been years since you have done it I wish the story would go a little faster and see naruto all grown up and powerful but but at the same time see how he grows but not so slowly but please update
You even dare pair naruto with Hinata and I will gut you. Have him be paired with fem!Haku ooooor... Kyuubi! That would be awsome! Kyuubi contacts Naruto and places a seal on him that allows them to taln to each-other! Then kyuubi trains Naruto and eventually he frees her from Natsuki!
ARSLOTHES chapter 8 . 10/10
Hope this will be updated soon
iefireball chapter 8 . 9/15
damn you i want to read more about the god of illusion host of the devils arm DX
For some reason I know who are sloth and gluttony
CosmicBeing chapter 6 . 8/28
This garbage is like a bug light attraction for Kishimoto cock-suckers.
Naru-chanKURAMA chapter 8 . 8/16
I knew it..
TornUpBird chapter 8 . 8/7
I love this story. I can't wait for Naruto interacting with Sora,But i'm kinda against a harem since Naruto's personality doesn't fit a since it is you'r decision but i will still continue reading story.I hope we will get more chapter's as good as this. :)
TheGreenPoltergeist chapter 8 . 8/5
NAOOO! I was loving this. I hope you continue this, or pass it off. For now, I can only hope that this is continued. It's very good. :c
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 4 . 8/4
Isn't Kurama's soul in Naruto? So how in the hell would it protect both of them if he doesn't have chakra.
Yo chapter 4 . 7/31
Will naruto be a cold person or super cold person now since everything that has happen and why would he wate hours for his parents find something to stitch it up.
simeon234 chapter 8 . 7/27