Reviews for God of Illusion, Host of the Devil's Arm
PurpleHoodie chapter 8 . 2/23
This was a really good chapter so don't beat your self up. Also I'm glad that his animal friends arrived just for him. If I could read their minds I would. Are you still in camp or still taking an extended break? Well I hope you update soon cause this the the one book I tolorated to read after my cousin hordes me to read on fan fiction and I'm glad she did because you are an amazing author and I'm glad I read your book. Wow, that was longer than I expected it to be..
strabimonx chapter 8 . 2/19
Next chapter please
jouis chapter 8 . 2/18
You need to finish this story i very much enjoyed it and would love to read the rest
Reymen chapter 4 . 2/18
This is one of the rare neglected twin fic I like. Or rather it is because of this fic that I bother to look up other. The parents are not obviously unfair, but they make mistakes. To bad the mistakes are to huge and to many to take back.

Forgetting your child have happen in real life, I know of a story in the newspaper where the parent forgot the baby in the car and died of heat stroke. So it can happen.

Not like these stories where they hate the twin.
supert
The Lazy Bastard chapter 8 . 2/1
hmmm, quite sad this hasn't been updated in so long but i don't know how things are where you are. so all i can say is that i enjoy this story and hope for more my friend.
The Lazy Bastard chapter 7 . 2/1
the natsukis! XD sounds like a brodway production. awesome story so far mate.
Uraharaisgod chapter 8 . 2/1
Damn pity that this wasn't continued, I can see why it's still so high up in the ratings despite how short and old it is, very interesting (slightly predictable who it was who was pursuing Naruto though, I instantly guessed it was the animals XP)
a chapter 8 . 1/17
nice but could you make so naruto improves his Mekura so people just keep ignoring even if they know that he's there
Kithrin chapter 8 . 1/7
i can't wait for more!&
nigga chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Nigga dis be da din diddly dong best story I had ever red. Please update my nigga cuz dis story has mucho potential
Celestial909 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Loved this... Probably a late-ish review? Anyway, I like the whole concept of Naruto with his family and how you can represent children's behavior well. &
lil dynamic chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
Pleases do update, almost at 2k reviews!
Yenaya chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
I'm not very good at leaving reviews so sorry if some of this doesn't make sense. I love how much feeling is in this story. On occasion I will stumble across a story that makes me tear up, but never one that made me really cry as much as this one. There's also how connected everything is. Like how you explained why the Kyuubi was at Konoha and its powers, or how the youki interacted with itself and things around it. The dark and light sides of Natsuki is an interesting concept and the Kyuubi's motivations seem really realistic. I'm glad I found this, thought it sucks you haven't updated in a while.
Yenaya chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
I cried hard in this chapter. I had to stop reading in the middle because I was shaking.
1,989 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »