Reviews for God of Illusion, Host of the Devil's Arm
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 6 . 7h
This garbage is like a bug light attraction for Kishimoto cock-suckers.
Naru-chanKURAMA chapter 8 . 8/16
I knew it..
ABANDONED
TheFemaleGilgamesh chapter 8 . 8/7
I love this story. I can't wait for Naruto interacting with Sora,But i'm kinda against a harem since Naruto's personality doesn't fit a since it is you'r decision but i will still continue reading story.I hope we will get more chapter's as good as this. :)
TheGreenPoltergeist chapter 8 . 8/5
NAOOO! I was loving this. I hope you continue this, or pass it off. For now, I can only hope that this is continued. It's very good. :c
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 4 . 8/4
Isn't Kurama's soul in Naruto? So how in the hell would it protect both of them if he doesn't have chakra.
Yo chapter 4 . 7/31
Will naruto be a cold person or super cold person now since everything that has happen and why would he wate hours for his parents find something to stitch it up.
simeon234 chapter 8 . 7/27
Update your story seriously
rocketrayray chapter 8 . 7/1
Please continue. I fell in love with this story and I'm curious how it goes. I would greatly appreciate it
Shadowdemon1118 chapter 8 . 6/28
Is kyuubi going to be paired with naruto or remain neutral?
ashlight41 chapter 8 . 6/22
Just when its starts getting good, you stop?! Ugh. What a fucking waste of my time!
trixms chapter 8 . 6/3
And even though you have not updated for years. I might say this is really a good book. It has given me tears which is a good thing. I hope someday you continue, even if days have passed.
Death's Cold Touch chapter 8 . 5/23
Wow this is pretty interesting
And actually pretty good can't real find anything with you spelling errors since I really don't py attention to that
If it's not noticeable then it's fine
Please update soon
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 7 . 5/18
A lot of cock suckers attracted to this garbage.
Congrats chapter 8 . 5/15
Congratulations on breaking the magical threshold of 2000 reviews!
With this new level, you get:
More support from adoring fans,
A right to continue this fanfic,
My personal congratulations
&
A SPECIAL HOLIDAY.

Kidding about that last one, please continue this.
2,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »