Reviews for God of Illusion, Host of the Devil's Arm
is outstanding; the wording is excellent, looks like the work of a professional, and ideas are original and are very well crafted and developed, I loved the theory of youki
(No failures, however, has much logic). please do not leave this fanfic, continue and do long (you have enough material)
You can make the notes a bit smaller but it is interesting anyway
reviewer chapter 8 . 3/21
lovely chapter
pgsca chapter 8 . 3/20
You've got some interesting ideas. I'm looking forward to wherever you take this. Hope you're alright with the military thing, I didn't check to see how long it's been since you updated.
catgirl505 chapter 8 . 3/18
This story has made me cry,laugh and grin I wish you would update I love this!
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 8 . 3/17
Your a dumbass Kishimoto lover if you have him forgive them whatsoever.
the story it's okay but seriously your devil arm power is not good at all, i have read other stories naruto who can copy bloodline and they all suck ( seriously naruto have mangenkyou sharingan and rinnegan have to fight hard and receives multiple injuries against a fucking jounin ) ! who need byakugan,kagemane baika,multiple element ,etc if you already got the mangenkyou sharingan or rinnegan ( the five kages all trashed by madara ).my solution it's simple,make naruto devil arm abilities like the in the nero DMC 4 devil bringer, it's already very powerful,you can block against chakra attack (elemntal attack),granted superhuman strength,guard against bladed weapon ,can grab or punch opponent from far away . of course don't forget it's devil trigger which like nero but bigger like perfect susanoo,just like that it's already very strong you can fight aginst tobi madara and nagato .you better change it and not the stupid copy bloodliine which you cannot control freely.
PurpleHoodie chapter 8 . 2/23
This was a really good chapter so don't beat your self up. Also I'm glad that his animal friends arrived just for him. If I could read their minds I would. Are you still in camp or still taking an extended break? Well I hope you update soon cause this the the one book I tolorated to read after my cousin hordes me to read on fan fiction and I'm glad she did because you are an amazing author and I'm glad I read your book. Wow, that was longer than I expected it to be..
strabimonx chapter 8 . 2/19
Next chapter please
jouis chapter 8 . 2/18
You need to finish this story i very much enjoyed it and would love to read the rest
Reymen chapter 4 . 2/18
This is one of the rare neglected twin fic I like. Or rather it is because of this fic that I bother to look up other. The parents are not obviously unfair, but they make mistakes. To bad the mistakes are to huge and to many to take back.

Forgetting your child have happen in real life, I know of a story in the newspaper where the parent forgot the baby in the car and died of heat stroke. So it can happen.

Not like these stories where they hate the twin.
supert
The Lazy Bastard chapter 8 . 2/1
hmmm, quite sad this hasn't been updated in so long but i don't know how things are where you are. so all i can say is that i enjoy this story and hope for more my friend.
The Lazy Bastard chapter 7 . 2/1
the natsukis! XD sounds like a brodway production. awesome story so far mate.
Uraharaisgod chapter 8 . 2/1
Damn pity that this wasn't continued, I can see why it's still so high up in the ratings despite how short and old it is, very interesting (slightly predictable who it was who was pursuing Naruto though, I instantly guessed it was the animals XP)
1,996 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »