Reviews for God of Illusion, Host of the Devil's Arm
Death's Cold Touch chapter 8 . 5/23
Wow this is pretty interesting
And actually pretty good can't real find anything with you spelling errors since I really don't py attention to that
If it's not noticeable then it's fine
Please update soon
Dark Fox God Of The Fist chapter 7 . 5/18
A lot of cock suckers attracted to this garbage.
Congrats chapter 8 . 5/15
Congratulations on breaking the magical threshold of 2000 reviews!
With this new level, you get:
More support from adoring fans,
A right to continue this fanfic,
My personal congratulations
&
A SPECIAL HOLIDAY.

Kidding about that last one, please continue this.
Boo chapter 8 . 5/15
Boo.
FuZZyRedDice chapter 8 . 4/25
Great story! I have always liked stories that include symbiotes other than the kyuubi. The idea that a rat and crow are his only friends not to mention his isolation makes it a great story. Keep up the good work! And please continue it! It's getting boring with nothing to read!
void242 chapter 8 . 4/20
Interesting, very interesting I have to say...Hope you will update soon
is outstanding; the wording is excellent, looks like the work of a professional, and ideas are original and are very well crafted and developed, I loved the theory of youki
(No failures, however, has much logic). please do not leave this fanfic, continue and do long (you have enough material)
You can make the notes a bit smaller but it is interesting anyway
reviewer chapter 8 . 3/21
lovely chapter
pgsca chapter 8 . 3/20
You've got some interesting ideas. I'm looking forward to wherever you take this. Hope you're alright with the military thing, I didn't check to see how long it's been since you updated.
catgirl505 chapter 8 . 3/18
This story has made me cry,laugh and grin I wish you would update I love this!
Dark Fox God Of The Fist chapter 8 . 3/17
Your a dumbass Kishimoto lover if you have him forgive them whatsoever.
the story it's okay but seriously your devil arm power is not good at all, i have read other stories naruto who can copy bloodline and they all suck ( seriously naruto have mangenkyou sharingan and rinnegan have to fight hard and receives multiple injuries against a fucking jounin ) ! who need byakugan,kagemane baika,multiple element ,etc if you already got the mangenkyou sharingan or rinnegan ( the five kages all trashed by madara ).my solution it's simple,make naruto devil arm abilities like the in the nero DMC 4 devil bringer, it's already very powerful,you can block against chakra attack (elemntal attack),granted superhuman strength,guard against bladed weapon ,can grab or punch opponent from far away . of course don't forget it's devil trigger which like nero but bigger like perfect susanoo,just like that it's already very strong you can fight aginst tobi madara and nagato .you better change it and not the stupid copy bloodliine which you cannot control freely.
PurpleHoodie chapter 8 . 2/23
This was a really good chapter so don't beat your self up. Also I'm glad that his animal friends arrived just for him. If I could read their minds I would. Are you still in camp or still taking an extended break? Well I hope you update soon cause this the the one book I tolorated to read after my cousin hordes me to read on fan fiction and I'm glad she did because you are an amazing author and I'm glad I read your book. Wow, that was longer than I expected it to be..
strabimonx chapter 8 . 2/19