Reviews for A Simple Act
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Excellent!
Padfoot Lover chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Lovin' it! Cool story, Kaydi! I also love, 'To err is human, to forgive is..well...hard'!
yoshimiwolfspaw chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Wow. That was wondeful. Great job.
darkening black bruce chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
oh! worderful! you're a great writer
2 thumbs up!
love it
arressayy chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Wonderful. When Sirius said "I am not a child." it reminded me of the line in "To Err Is Human" (etc. etc.) when Sirius was acting like a frightened five-year-old and Remus knew that the old Sirius would have hated to be treated so. -sniff- Good job.

RSA
DyedPink chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
thats so sweet! i really like it!
sparkli chick chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
1 HP story down, how ever many more HP stories there are to go.

If you haven't guessed, I'm re-reading all your HP stories.
gohanSJ3 chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Yeah ! WAy to Go Sirius! I loved this... something from his point of view! keep it up u rock!
sparkli chick can't be damned to sign in chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
This is really good-when I first read the summary-I couldn't think when it was set-but I've just read the 3rd Book-so now I do.
Samantha Black chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
WOW!

A really great story...

it's very interesting how you wrote the time, when Sirius were catch and Dumbledore talked to him..

really a very good story!

Bye, Sam
Iggie chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Aww, very nice :) I commend thee ::short bow:: I love the ending, the little closing lines. Kepe it up!

Kudos,

Iggie
Lady Marauder chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Greetings, salutations. I love your stories an unhealthily large amount. As of this moment, I've read Every Single One of your Harry Potter stories and I'm currently at a loss because I have nothing left to amuse myself with! Please write more soon, lolz. Oh! And I think I e-mailed you as well...
I dont feel like writing my name chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Great:)
RavenLady chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
*Wipes eyes* How beautiful!
KarateChick chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
i love it. How do you write soooo good?