Reviews for Alive and Grown
Seirots Evoli chapter 1 . 1/1
Me gusta! Perfect ending, honestly!
Magenta Moon chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
The aftermath.
Mythological Stories chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I haven't felt my heart wrench for a while now, Thanks for giving me this opportunity,
eyann85 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
seriously made my heart wrench ... man I do so love your work!
Miner603 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Faust my good man. This isn't a sequel, this is an epilogue. And as an epilogue, it was written perfectly.
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I love it! Your an amazing writer!
Uncertain Shifter chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Harry kind of reminds me of Luna with his dreamy smile.
Talitha Clearwater chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awww!
I LOVE IT!
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I kind of imagined this as chapter 9 more then a sequel, but regardless, i really enjoyed it.
cookyc chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
i would love to see how people took Harry's life or did you still keep with the book
adis chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I'd love to see this story going novel length. The way you wrote it just got me hooked. Hope to see things in Harry's POV though. How his life had been after he left his aunt the first time, how' Hogwarts taking a genius? Oh, so many question. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I hope to read what happened during Harry's stay at Hogwarts. How they would react to him. All in all...it was very well done. Petunia in her own way did raise Harry.. very nostalgic and how like Petunia to say those words to Harry. You remain very true to your characters' portrayal..kudos.. :D
gennastar chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wonderful, hard ham-fisted Petunia. If I wrote a story with her having a part, this would be her character. I especially like how truthful she was about raising him from a distance, shorting him on her affections, ruining Dudley by overdoing, and it all biting her in the arse in the end.
sanystyle chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hmmm... I was hoping to see Harry going through Hogwarts though it seems his school years were the same as canon. This is one of few stories where I like Petunia because her character, personality is believable, possible, well reasoned.
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
How you wrote this is beyond us. But we do know one thing, it's amazing, and we're looking forward to more of your work.

Siblings and Curse