Reviews for Snooping
swwww
GibbsRules chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Nice chapter!
ban-chan100 chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
wow this story is great thank you soo much i really enjoyed reading it. please could you continue this or write another story following it on because i would love to know what happens next
Sarah1965 chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
Are you sure this is the end? Tony chickened out here, sneaking in and out without Gibbs knowing, but I would have loved to 'overhear' the heart to heart that they're obviously going to have here! Wonderful story though, I really enjoyed reading it.
Alisa123 chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
AWW, that was SUPER...too bad it's finished though...i would have liked to read their conversation.

thanks for a wonderful story.

alisa
anci2506 chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
ooo, next chapt soon?
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
-Sad face- That can't be the end!... Right? There will be more, yes?
Gloworm41 chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
Well it is about time those two stubborn idiots talk. Great chapter but I see it is complete - would you consider an epilogue at least?
Gloworm41 chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
This is an interesting premise - love the way that Tony gets insight into what Gibbs is thinking - so I am thinking that Gibbs will admit to feelings about Tony in his journal?
Meilea2010 chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
Oh that is good. Glad that Jethro is going after Tony since Tony didn't come to him. Fantastic story. When do we get the next chapter?
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
oh, nice chapter!
GibbsRules chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Another brilliant chapter!. Looking forward to finding out what happens next! Tony doesn't need to worry ... Gibbs won't fire him ... and he won't have to resign!. After all, Gibbs did quite willingly give him the diary to read! Please update when you can! :D
MelsieR chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
Oh, getting close to the end are we Tony! I can't wait!
Alisa123 chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
another wonderful chapter...by the time tony finishes reading the journal, he's gonna need some MAJOR sleep...i honestly can't see gibbs firing him...he DID give it to him, when he learned that he looked at it...i just HOPE, gibbs is willing to listen to and answer tony's questions, when tony is done.

keep it coming, please.

alisa
shadowkitten701 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
absolutely loving this so far! hope you keep going, i cant wait to see what Tony finds out!