Reviews for Witness Protection
Grammy2 chapter 28 . 5/5
Sorry, but the misuse of the word debriefing is annoying. Please look up the words brief and debrief.

Otherwise a well thought out fic.
tanseynz chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
A fascinating story, and you really got those twists and turns moving. Ty for sharing it.
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Wow,no waiting just right to it, chapter 4 and she is already in love...kay.
J.D. Wolf chapter 29 . 7/12/2014
I loved this story. This is the first review I've written in over a year. Maybe closer to 2 years. But then I haven't been able to read in that long. I'm hoping to be able to finish my story soon as well. My eyes have been completely...screwed. I enlarged the font a lot, and was able to finish the story. I do hope you continue to write. Your technique is excellent, as well as your story line. I can;t work on my story yet. The keyboard is still too hard to see. I hope to get new glasses soon, maybe in a couple more months if I don't need more work on my eyes. I look forward to reading more of your work.
LADARTHA chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
A wonderful story.
Rose chapter 29 . 1/18/2014
Absolutely in love with the story! Thank you soo much for writing it. i love how each character developed. You are an amazing writer. You made me laugh out loud at bella's wit and weep like a little baby when they were going through all that. There are very few writers who could make their readers feel what the characters are feeling, and you are one of them. Thanks again. Hopefully, you write more stories and publish some. :)
KeeWit chapter 28 . 10/6/2013
Holy crap! Over ten pounds? Are you able to walk yet?
liltitesisi chapter 29 . 9/27/2013
je ne regrette pas d'avoir suivit le conseil de Justginger ! thank you for this story
Twilighter368 chapter 29 . 7/26/2013
I loved this story.
Twilighter368 chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
The random dude is Jasper.
dbpbatm chapter 29 . 4/24/2013
Good read! Thank you for sharing this.
dbpbatm chapter 28 . 4/24/2013
Holy crow! That was a big baby! Congrats. :)
dbpbatm chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
Didn't the attack happen in Pennsylvania? How did Irina and Tanya end up in Washington?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
This is a misunderstanding? Please, Bella is a rude drama queen. And it's hard to believe that any kid in her situation would put such a tantrum.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/26/2012
You are a great writer, This story is super good and I look forward to more of your stories