Reviews for The Diary of a Love Torn Demon
vickiedillard chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
love this. but poor damon,he needs some one if ruby is staying with dean.
FlowersN'stars chapter 18 . 3/16/2012
Awwh, no more chapters to read. I love this on going Ruby/Damon fic! The romance and all the action is really good. Hope you'll update this soon .
FlowersN'stars chapter 16 . 3/16/2012
Oh gosh, I kinda want it to be Damon's kid 'cause it would be really interesting to see Damon as a father and ruby the hot mama ;P lucky kid. But at the same time, I feel bad for Dean ): he loves her and was so happy about it and I'm a fan of Dean/Ruby too. Anyhow, off to read more :D
FlowersN'stars chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
Omg the wedding and ruby's dress all seem to be beautiful! I'm kinds sad that Damon was supposed to marry Ruby at the time and he's heartbroken now. Can't believe slept with Damon when she was engaged with Dean though :/ ARGH, darn that Bonnie for ruining a nice wedding ):
FlowersN'stars chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Oh my, what a tough decision since they're both hot! xD ugh I really hate that b*tch katherine and I want her dead already. This fic is so addictive that I just can't stop reading it :P
Becks Rylynn chapter 18 . 11/3/2010
Once again, I am reviewing obnoxiously late and I'm going to have to make this review short because...yeah. Things are still crazy here.

Okay, I love the Stefan/Ruby bonding. I love their friendship. They seem to have a nice, strong, solid friendship and I like that. Lord knows Ruby needs something solid right about now. I also love the friendship she has with Jenna because I feel they're closer in age then Ruby and any of the other TVD girls. You freaked me out when she had cramping and I am so glad everything's okay.

I'm still undecided on how I feel about Lily and Tyler. And I think at this point I'm still voting for Ruby to end up with Dean. Just because the Dean/Ruby shipper in me seems to be a little stronger than the Damon/Ruby shipper.

Jenna verbally kicking Damon's ass? Was by far my favourite part of the chapter. I mean, I loved the Stefan/Ruby time, but that was just awesome. I love Jenna. She needs more screen time. She's such an awesome sister figure. Seriously, I cannot get over my love for Jenna. Plus, I have to give a little shout out to the mention that Ruby kicked Stefan out by throwing a stake at him. So hormonal. Although, I have to wonder if she'd act the exact same way without the pregnancy hormones. Let's face it, girl's got some rage issues.

Damon seeing the ultrasound DVD was so sweet. I have a feeling this is going to make the friendship between Damon/Ruby even more deep. I just worry that it's going to mess up the relationship between Dean/Ruby.

And the myserious figure...now I'm worried. Who was that? Katherine's dead in this story, isn't she? Was it Lily? Oh! Is Lily evil? 'Cause that wouldn't surprise me. Uh...Lucy? Bonnie? OOOH! Rose? ...I'm out. I got nothing. But I really want to know who it is.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Becks Rylynn chapter 17 . 9/21/2010
Pardon my French, but HOLY FUCKING SHIT, SHE'S THEIR SISTER. Didn't see that one coming. You know, I have to admit something here. I'm...so far undecided on how I feel about this Lily chick. On the one hand, I LOVE her name. On the other hand, she's kind of a bitch. However, that could be my overprotective Ruby loving side. But hey, we all know Ruby loves to smack a bitch so...I think she can handle herself. Pregnant or not, she's one tough cookie. I gotta hand it to Lily though, she obviously does have some kind of love for her brothers and she probably will go pretty well with Tyler. They're both assholes, but at the same time they're both awesome assholes. You know? And I feel for her with her issues with her kids. Any particular actress in mind for her? For a second there, I saw Bethany Joy as Lily but she's way past the 'playing a teenager' part of her life. She's almost thirty. And she's having a baby.

Moving on. I really like that Dean's not willing to give Ruby up even if she is carrying Damon's child. It fits too. If you've got a love as powerful as what I believe is Dean/Ruby's epic love story then you're not just going to give that up. But at the same time, I do wonder how Dean's going to feel raising a child that isn't his and was, let's face it, conceived out of infidelity. He might not think it matters right now, but I'm thinking he will someday. I...don't know. As this story goes on, I still want to root for Dean/Ruby but now there are so many obstacles and I'm beginning to wonder if, even if she does ultimately choose Dean, can they make it work? Realistically, it's just...got to be really hard to be with someone who cheated on you, got pregnant and obviously still loves the father of her lovechild. I know he loves her. I know that. But in the end, with them...the question isn't do they love each other, it's is love enough to keep them together? Oh, man. What is this story doing to my heart? *wails*

Damon's tinkerbell comment was spectacular. Just thought I'd mention that.

Yes, Daddy!Damon. I love Daddy!Dean, but I've never actually gotten the chance to look at Daddy!Damon before. I think he could be a great dad. If he wants to be. We all know Damon doesn't do anything he doesn't want to do. His little interaction with Lily at the end was sweet and I loved how she reassured him he was going to be a great dad. They're clearly a little closer than Stefan/Lily. Which I get.

And geez. If I wasn't feeling sorry enough for the actual in the show Damon, you had to go and make him all lonely and heartbreaking.

I said it once and I'll say it again: what is this story doing to my heart?

Becks Rylynn chapter 16 . 9/15/2010
Aaah! So sorry I haven't reviewed. I've been working on some missing scenes and an alternate ending for 'well, bless my soul.'

Now! Onto the chapter. Well, first of all, I just have to say just because Ruby's pregnant doesn't mean she can't kick some ass. I'd love to see her kick some ass! Yay! Some Tyler. I love that little puppy. He's cocky and arrogant and hot. I'm really glad TVD seems to finally be showing Tyler the respect he deserves. Now he just needs a love interest. His love interest in THIS story...now she's interesting. Clearly she's a vampire. But there are so many other questions. Is she the one that's causing all the hubbub? Does she know the Salvatores? Is she evil? Is she going to be an annoyance to the Winchesters and Salvatores? Or an ally? I mean, I can kind of guess what she's going to be with Tyler. But... Questions, questions.

Oh...yeah. See, I knew it. I knew that baby wasn't Dean's. I'm really wondering how this will affect who Ruby chooses now. I mean, she's engaged to Dean but she's having a baby with Damon...just wow. Talk about complications. Ah, yeah, I was wondering if that 2.01 bedroom scene was going to make an appearance. You know, I feel for the guy. I really do. I think he loves her a little more than he should and I think that he'd be...mostly good to her. But...I gotta admit I'm kind of rooting for Dean. I can't help it! I love Damon/Ruby, but I love Dean/Ruby a little more and in the end, I just think he can give her a little more. I mean, hey Damon gave her a kid. Which was unexpected. But Dean can give her...I don't know. Just...something more. You know? Like Ruby said, it's always going to be Dean.

Oh, poor Sammy. Always stuck in the middle of battles that have nothing to do with you. The eternal plight of a younger sibling.

Dean! What are you...dude! You're not helping things! What a stubborn idiot. I think it's great that he's all for fighting for the woman he loves, but pissing off a slightly homicidal vampire who can kill him with his thumb is also a little suicidal. I mean, I know Dean has a reckless streak but...Dean, you moron. And yet...I'm still rooting for him. Once again: I can't help it! Though, you know...that little display of testosterone kind of leaves me wondering if Dean always knew that baby wasn't his.

Well, you've done it again. Now I want more.

Becks Rylynn chapter 15 . 9/11/2010
Have I not reviewed this chapter yet? Holy crap, I'm a bad person. I'm so sorry! I swear to God, I thought I reviewed it a long time ago.

Okay, first of all, I just have to talk about the Ruby/Jeremy conversation at the end there. I thought that was SO sweet. I quite like Jeremy in the show. I think he has great potential. He just needs to start moving on a little bit and start...being less emo. You know? And I think he would greatly benefit from a talking to from a stranger. Sometimes strangers, or people you don't know very well, can really help.

Oh! And there was a line in the beginning with Cas and how his 'trench coat was billowing in the air' or something like that. I couldn't help but think of Angel. I can't help it. Every time I see the words 'trench coat billowing' I can't help but think of Angel (which is amusing, 'cause, you know, Cas IS an angel). It is a DISEASE, I tell you.

I'm so glad they saved her before Bonnie could do something to harm the baby. I'm still wondering about the father though. I mean, no one in the story seems to be wondering about the father, but...I don't know. I just can't get the fact that before they had sex, Damon was drinking Angel blood. That's gotta do things to you. And if angel's can heal then what if for a second there, when they were having sex, Damon was human? Then the baby would be human and...I DON'T KNOW! STOP MAKING ME THINK! I've been sick and my head's still a little stuffy and thinking makes my brain hurt.

Damon cares greatly for Ruby, that much is obvious. And I loved how he watched over her while she slept. The only thing I'm not sure of is...does he love her like Dean loves her? Because it takes awhile for a Winchester to love and commit to somebody, but once they love, they love with all of their heart. I wonder if Damon can ever compare to that. Well, this story is like a roller coaster for me. One minute I'm rooting for Dean and the next minute, I'm rooting for Damon.

Anyway, great chapter and I'm SO sorry it took me so long to review.

Becks Rylynn chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Well, that was unexpected. Losing Grams really pushed Bonnie over the edge, huh? Girl's certifiable. Now, I'm really hoping they get to her before Bonnie destroys the baby. While that would add angst (and I do enjoy good angst) it would really be awful for Dean and Ruby (and possibly Damon because I haven't exactly given up on the notion that the baby is his because of the Angel blood he drank) and would most definitely cause some big problems.

As for Damon planning her dream wedding, it was incredibly sweet of him and it really showed how much he loves her, but I do have to wonder if he had ulterior motives. Mainly because he's Damon and...does he do anything without having ulterior motives? It was still sweet of him, though and it does give him a few more points in my book.

I really liked Ruby bonding with Jenna. That was sweet. I mean, Elena and Caroline are great (I have a little bit of a girl crush on Candice Accola) but they are a little younger than Ruby and bonding with someone more her age could be good for her. I really liked when Jenna asked her about her engagements to Damon and Dean. Both of her speeches were sweet. I have to admit that as this story progresses, I find myself questioning whether or not she belongs with Dean or Damon. I'd love it to be Dean, but she has quite a past with Damon that she can't seem to forget or let go of and that might factor into who she chooses to be with.

The something old, new, borrowed and blue part was sweet. She is one lucky girl to have such awesome little brothers like Sam and Stefan. And Dean and Damon's fight scenes are hot. There's no denying that. Also, the slash lover in me wants them to get over themselves and do something. But it does occur to me that maybe not everyone would enjoy that. And apparently I lack the skills to write a slash.

Anyway, you've really got me on the edge of my seat now. I want to know what's going to happen! They better save her! Also, did you have a particular wedding dress in mind? Because your description was very detailed so either you know what dress she's wearing or your mind is like a...mystery. Describing clothes in stories is my worst nightmare. I suck so bad at it. Great chapter! I can't wait for more!

Becks Rylynn chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
Oh my freaking God.

Well, see. Now you've gone and got me all worried. Also, very torn between baby daddy choices. On the one hand, I know vampires can't do that (except for in that one story of mine that never got posted where Damon knocked up Caroline) BUT on the other hand, Damon consumed Angel blood and...I'm wondering if that did something.

I canNOT believe Ruby cheated on Dean. It's not that I can't see her doing it, it's just unfortunate and I so badly don't want it to ruin the Dean/Ruby relationship. Man, this story is like a drug. It's very awesome and I need more. I need to know what happens next and who the baby daddy it. (I'm crossing my fingers that it's Dean and if it's not, I'm crossing my fingers that it won't totally end the Dean/Ruby-ness.)

I'm really liking the Elena/Ruby friendship (and even the mention of a Caroline/Ruby friendship) because I think she's really going to need friends after this. Although, I'm wondering if there is going to be any Ruby/Jenna friendship because she's slightly older than the girls and may be able to help with more adult stuff.

But anyway, this was an awesome chapter, now I need more. Also, I'm super excited for more of your other stories! Like True Confessions (hint, hint).

5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 13 . 7/23/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANNA READ MORE!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 12 . 7/1/2010
Becks Rylynn chapter 12 . 6/8/2010
Hi!

Sorry it's taken me so long to review. I've been really busy with this new oneshot I'm working on and...please don't yell at me for starting a new story when I should be working on Queen of Hearts. But more importantly, this was an awesome chapter! Very dramatic and action packed! I seriously think we're thinking on the same wave length again because I was re-watching some moments from the TVD finale and I was thinking about what would have happened to Ruby had she been there. It would have been awesome to see.

Now, there was this line in the chapter that I just have to mention. ''Why does Sam get to help you? I'm the one marrying you, woman.'' That was...so very Dean. I can imagine him saying that. Plus, I've got to give Ruby's answer props. That made me laugh. It actually kind of reminded me of that scene in The Kids Are Alright when she said she was interested in Sam and he asked why and she said ''Because you're tall. I love a tall man.''

Oh, Bonnie. What have you done? I have a feeling this is going to put a little bit of a strain on her friendship with Elena. I know she's hurting over Grams' death, but honestly? Murder is never the answer. Also, it's rude. Oh, but yay for Cas! He's just so...heroic in that trench coat. That's very hot in my book.

Sorry to make this so short, but I've really got to get back to that oneshot if I want to finish it this week. The chapter was great. Definitely the most action packed one so far. It certainly had me on the edge of my seat, that's for sure.

Now I'm wondering about the car crash that Tyler, Caroline and Matt were in in the show. Did it happen in this story too? (I have a soft spot for Tyler. 'Cause, you know, he's Greg in QoH.) I'm guessing Jeremy's overdose didn't happen? I'm excited to see what's next for this story! Oh! And True Confessions!

Becks Rylynn chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
Whoa!

First of all...Oh, Bonnie. What have you gotten yourself into? You know, I think I can actually kind of understand her anger. I am, admittedly, a Bonnie fan though. So, I try not to see fault in her. But...while I can understand her anger...you know, Grams died and she was angry with Damon which is totally understandable given how close she was to Grams...I have to admit she is possibly taking it a little too far this time. I honestly hope Elena or maybe even Ruby can get through to her and make her realize that this whole 'killing Damon' thing is not a good idea. At all. So, basically, what I'm trying to say is she's being an idiot, but I still feel for her. I'm close to my grandmother and I would be just as angry. ...I might not resort to murder though.

And oh! The Dean/Ruby in this chapter was just darn right adorable. Seriously. Their cuteness factor is just about breaking the charts. Especially at the beginning when they were all smiles. I wonder if they showered together. ;) I love Damon/Ruby, but Dean/Ruby is totally end game for this story. I think he's just kind of what she needs in her life right now. Plus, I sense a little Damon/Elena possibly arising in this story. Oh, you know what I really loved about this chapter? Sam's reaction to their engagement. Him calling her 'sis' was just freaking adorable. Made my day.

Now let's talk about that shock inducing flashback. Wow. Wow, wow, wow. Like...really wow! I had no idea they were engaged in their...past life or whatever. Their old life perhaps? But wow! I'm sensing this whole jealousy thing is not going to come to an end anytime soon. And you know what? That is perfectly fine with me because I am a drama whore. :D

Anyway, this was a great chapter and I'm so sorry it took me so long to review.