Reviews for Desire's Darkness
Conflicted Soul chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
Sasuke can be such a brat sometimes... Thank god Naruto is snapping out from the denying phase. Thank you so much for the Itachi pov ;) I hope they can become regularly... Itachi is so interesting. His mind is so sexy ;)
Conlficted Soul
Kags21 chapter 18 . 8/14/2015
that was good please update soon I love this story
TigrezzTail chapter 18 . 7/27/2015
Yeah, the two are definitely stubborn. But neither holds a candle to Sasuke's stubbornness. Boy would blame everyone else if he went and shot himself in the foot.
xBunni chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
Omg, I can't wait to know what happens next! I hope you realise there's still at lot of us readers here waiting for your story. Even if not all of us reviews every time. This plot is intriguing and would be an utter shame to be left as one among the pile of hanging fics out here.
TigrezzTail chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
Heh, Itachi's really starting to regret ever going along with that dumb story in order to get Naruto for himself. Wonder if he's ever going to be able to convince Naruto he doesn't actually mean it? And yeah, I remember the diary, but the man is more action than feelings, so he could believe it in his own twisted way...
TigrezzTail chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
Heh, it's so easy to slip comfortably into routine. That's the most common way to bring down barriers, complacency.
Cutybunny232 chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
This story is amazing im happy poor naru got clean and happy update soon plz!
TigrezzTail chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
Heh, you sure got Sasuke pegged, drug influenced or not. It's always everyone else's fault, never his. That's why he'll fail, can't think outside the box, be in someone else's shoes...
TrinityHale chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
This is an awesome story and one of the VERY few and I stress the word very, few stories that is actually an itachi and naruto pairing all others wind up being sasuke and naruto, and itachi with kyuubi. It's really frustrating scrolling through story after story in search of something written well enough that I can understand what's going on and actually enjoy it as well finding the pairing I want. So I am glad I found this story, you write very well! Your story also had the least grammatical and least spelling errors I've seen so far. I'm not much of one to talk though. I occasionally leave out whole words in my sentences lol. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more!
MajesticFluff chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
First chapter is good, though... LSD is a psychedelic, not something that makes you numb.
I don't do drugs, but I know a lot about them so I know what I'm saying no too.
TigrezzTail chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
Heh, figures Sasuke would try doing everything on his own in an attempt to outdo his brother. Or is something else going on? And poor Naruto got overheard by Itachi. He'll have an even harder time getting out from under the Uchiha's gaze and thumb now. Having a look at Itachi's thoughts was neat and enlightening.
TigrezzTail chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
I honestly almost feel sorry for Itachi at this point. He's so out of the social norm that instead of trying to get Naruto through the usual channels, he's desperate enough to own the boy. And then keep up the charade! Like he expects that old romance idea of the slave coming to love the master in the end to just magically happen. He's acting like preteen girl!
Conflicted Soul chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
It's a nice story ;D has a lot of promise. However, the chapters are a bit short :( I do know that it's easier like this but it's kind of disappointing when you're reading a good story and every chapter ends when it's getting the most interesting. Can I make a request ? How about one chapter in Itachi's pov? ;D
Conflicted Soul
Laura-Jean95 chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Ahhh, you take so much time to update that I forget about it and then you make me fall in lust with your story all over again. It's cruel. Don't do it. :P
TigrezzTail chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Yeah, Itachi is really going to have a conniption fit over Naruto hanging out and having fun with other people. The couldn't treat Naruto like a normal person and ask him out...He has to treat him like some pet too stupid to know what is good for it. Like that'll endear Naruto to him.