Reviews for Random Tales
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
COOL! UPDATE SOON!
ForeverBlue90 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
My favorite one piece short story! :D I absolutely love it!
try-to-get-it chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
hello

i don't write much reviews only for really good impressed works and in my opinion yours is one of these

i hope you will write more chapters which are so interesting and have so good ideas, thanks for it ... so please go on

see ya
ForeverBlue90 chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
I really like this one as well! I am probably flooding your inbox with my rambling reviews but whenever I see a good fic/chapter I always review! I DID like the first one since My favourite move of Robin's and also the fact that she had been stolen by Zoro...Back to this chapter. I Love Robin/chopper interactions, I think they are adorable.

Not to sound annoying and I know you already have longer fics... buy you would you mind making these chapters stories? I've been searching the one piece robin centred fics and haven't found as many good stories as I had hoped. And from your amazing one-shots I can tell you're a very talented author, so if you've got the time... Please continue your chapters as separate stories.

Foreverblue90
ForeverBlue90 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
I LIKED THIS ONE TOO! I did prefer the other one... However, this is still on a standard far better than most out there.
ForeverBlue90 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I loved this chapter! You Have to continue it! PLEASE! It's an amazing plotline! You must! You must!

*Continues to plead and beg several hours more*
xWellJustMex chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Nice tales!

I really liked the one with the secret garden.

Please continue!

See ya
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
What a charming little tale you've woven here, WindWitch00. Such perfect calm in the way you write. I complement you on surprising me with the unexpected reference to Robin's first friend. Little Saul would be a perfect addition to the Strawhat Crew in my opinion. The presence of a feline aboard ship probably even has historical precedent, and for such a perfectly trademark reason too. Zoro's narration had a nice direct quality to it that didn't get bogged down by fancy or anything else that would be considered uncharacteristic, so you succeeded in that respect. More than a few grammatical errors makes me suggest you proofread the work, but other than that, no complaints. You did fine work with this.
yuuko-san chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
ah i just love the how you incorporate zorobin moments into each fic! very realistic and in character. cant wait to read more :)
KaoriCarrie chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
OMG its sooooo cooollll! so cuttee! i love zorob! poor Sanji, but he already has Nami, so that's ok...

Come to think of it, Sanji's relaton with Robin and Zoro is more like father protecting daughter... rather than love rivalry, right? lol, they're so cute together
Lenighma chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
D'awwwwww! Chopper has such nice relationships in the crew!
Joezette chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Robin's figure like sister or mother to Chopper :), and Zoro *coughcough* is the father *cough* #slapped

Chopper POV is so cute xD i like it

Update!
Tare-chan chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
daaawwww... totally love Robin's motherly figure here :D You draw that well!
JuzSomeone chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
It's robin and my secret :O... haha... robin is so helpful and in the end, chopper did relax :D
Midnight Ghost chapter 4 . 11/14/2010