Reviews for Cat's Hate Water
AliceKat chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I like it -
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I came back to re-read this and post a review since I joined! I posted a review as PandaWoman before. I love how Ikuto used his cat ears to encourage Amu to talk! That was so cute! I was laughing a ton at how Amu pushed Ikuto into the fountain and then how Yoru looked like he was about to cry! I love that he admitted that he loves her so much that it can be used against him, and is therefore considered a weakness. I love that they kissed! I love that Su got mad at stupid Tadase and even yelled at him, and how even Yoru knows that Ikuto and Amu belong together. Ha! Even Tadase realizes that they look good together and belong together not because of that, but because they truly love each other. I love this fanfic and I hope that I will come across this again someday to re-read it. AMUTO FOREVER! :)
PandaWoman chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I love this story and it actually seems like something like this could happen. I can just see it now... Anyway, Good job! :)
Justareader chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I looooooove this! It's adorable! :)
claraowl chapter 1 . 6/2/2012

btw, there should be no ' in the title.
Swiindle3561 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I love the story! Its very cute and romantic! And well written, but the only thing I dont like is when you put in japanese words. Like "Nani" and "Demo" that really irritates me when people do that. But that didn't take away from the quality of the story.
snmwordbender chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Cute! Gotta love the fluff! :D
TwilightUchiha24 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Woot Woot Amuto! Well, I liked it alot! And you're right, inspiration has no boundaries! This story was really cute and it made me smile how Ikuto treated Amu. It honestly fit his character alot. He would cool hs teasing if Amu was in distress and I know for a fact that Ikuto cares for Amu more than Tadase ever will. The chara's making the wall part was cute too lol. Great story! ;D
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Awwwww~ tadagay deserves to be punched in the face but...Awwwwwwww~ sooo friggin cute! 3 i luv it
Soshigirl211 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
that waz really cute. i loved it.
i-is-animefreak chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
AmuKuroNekoHime chapter 1 . 6/29/2010

I love the story!
LittleCopperRidingHood chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
i loved it!

the plot was really cute, lol ive always wanted to go play in one of them . . .but we dont have anything cool where i live!

oh well this helped make me feel better! awesome job!

olives09 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Love the story!

Im a Ikuto/Amu lover XD!

Tadase can go to hell! AHAHAH

:) really sweet! I always knew Ikuto was crazy bout Amu.
yuki461k chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Very cute. :) I really liked this story. And it's very well written, which can, unfortunately, be a hard thing to find on this site, especially for Shugo Chara fanfics. Well done. :)