Reviews for Inevitable Parts I & II
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2016
You are an excellent writer. Not only did you stay true to the characters but you brought them to life! It was as if I watched a movie or better yet, experienced it myself. Those sex scenes were hot and boy did they get me worked up! I loved how you were descriptive of the cases, too. That made the entire story just like the series. I'm so happy I found this story. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Sexy and sweet. DiNozzo is such a fantastic and considerate lover!
LieweHeksie chapter 13 . 1/15/2016
Reader chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
I know so many Tony fans feel that way, but never, *never* allow yourself to be deluded into thinking for one-single-moment that his suffering was worse than hers. That is *impossible*. Honestly.
SammieAtHome chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Wonderful story. You definitely did Ziva and her pain justice. Thank you for sharing!
SammieAtHome chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
It is never too cheesy specially when you can make a scene angsty, romantic and smutty all in one go.
SammieAtHome chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
"Damaged goods" An expression that hurt her far more than what it means. She was trying to forget everything, anything ever happened. She was "fine". She didn't want pity. So, this would be a terrifying scene for Tony as he would love nothing more than to loose himself in her, and to realize, actually realize, the reality she endured and there he was, making her feel like she was back there.
He loves her enough to be the reality checker in this scene, and love the scene very much. It was a very Ziva thing to just want to "get on with it" for lack of better term.
SammieAtHome chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Despite the brief scenes in the first episodes of S7, always thought they didn't portray what she went through with as enough harshness as it was necessary. She endured torture. No matter how strong, it wasn't something you could get away with just saying you were fine and everyone would move on.
This is why the fact Tony and Ziva are together on the aftermath of such an ordeal is the perfect balance and you wrote it amazingly.
SammieAtHome chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Love how your emotional scenes interplay with the harshness and also sweetness of their encounter.
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
The questions the Tony asks Ziva regarding what she had to do, that she is not a courtesan is one of the subjects that always got me thinking since she mentioned in an episode that she often used the seduction technique. Also got to say this was a very intriguing scene you wrote between them.
sophieranier14 chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Yay! I loved this story so much it's ridiculous! It is well written and believable and very, very adorable! Thanks for writing!
Amilyn chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
EXCELLENT. I love that she got to tell Laurent who she was, that she knows what he's done, and then take him down. I love that she didn't kill him, that she protected her life...and that she and Tony both want to return to DC in two years and settle down. And...the game of Speed "for old time's sake" is lovely. I really enjoyed this whole story.
Amilyn chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
This is awesome. I've been enjoying all along, but I love that you have them in this on-again, off-again thing, trying to do other things-and people-than each other, and always coming back. I love the anger and tension and love and tenderness. I love the card game. I love LOVE how you deal with her return from Somalia and Gibbs deliberately giving her a CHOICE (as he would...and should). I love how you describe how LOST she is, a refugee, without agency, able to ask for one thing only: no questions. I LOVE the fuss about messing up her hair, that you've sent Tony to Paris rather than the tidiness of taking over the DC post, that Tony asks Gibbs for permission to marry Ziva...that Ziva dumped Tony (twice) to protect him from Eli...and that Eli is still a concern, not just swept aside, and I LOVE Tony being in the middle of sex and proposing: so him.
starryjules chapter 13 . 5/25/2011
I should leave individual reviews, but I just read this in one sitting, and frankly I would just be repeating the words 'wow' and 'loved it' and 'fantastic' a lot! I was hooked right from Chapter 1; you write early-Ziva particularly well. And I liked the progression of the story over so many years...it always felt very organic and true to character. I really have enjoyed several of your stories, but this is definitely a favorite!
Heaven24 chapter 13 . 9/9/2010
You are a great writer you should think about doing it as a profession seriously. I would love another chapter about Ziva and tony in the furture PLEASE