Reviews for Reason
CrazyForCas chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Awww, Cas. It was nice, sweet. I liked it.
musicbrat-0901 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow, I never thought of it that way before. It makes perfect sense though.

I loved the emotion you brought into this story. Great job!
EternalEccentric chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
DAMN, tell me your secret!

It's short but there's power, real emotion, behind these words, which is something that's just point blank hard to come by in shorter stories (though you can always go to the other extreme of it being to long and emotionless).

Seriously, share your secrets!

Jess :)

(I'll set Quirrell on ya'...)
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
So heart breaking but I like how Castiel is trying to help Sam. I love story's were Cas and Sam are friends/ on the same side. )
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I loved the last line -you captured how far Cas has fallen so perfectly in just a few words. You wrote the friendship between Castiel and Sam quite well. I enjoyed this.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Aww this was so good and sad! Poor Sammy, I relaly hope Kripke finds a way to fix all of this -.-; Great job hon!
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
AH! More.. more please hurry up!
teal-lover chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
that was great. totally believable as his reason.
jenilee chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Beautiful... Painful.

Sam's words made you hurt for him but this "Attempting to comfort him the way Dean no longer did." just jabs you in the heart.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
woow... this was wonderful and so sad. i am glad that castiel comforts sam, when dean could not do it. hm ... i beginn to hate dean more and more, this is so sad because i loved him so much at the beginning of supernatural, back in season 1 and 2. :-(