Reviews for In Our Solemn Hour
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Like the first, I loved this pieces!
aerialla1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I really liked this fic. I could definitely see it as part of a bigger story. I thought you did very well on the characterizations of the characters.
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Awe, I love this story so much :D
MK chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I loved it *_* bamf!Cas is amazing! And I really would LOVE to see a "fuck me sideways" sequelXD
Anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I loved it. Brilliantly written, except for one slight error. The pyloric sphincter is a sphincter that separates the pyloric region of the stomach from the duodenum of the small intestine. Just wanted to point that out, but otherwise fantastic!
Vellacora chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This was awesome! I loved the way you talked about why Castiel rebelled and I totally felt the warm fuzzy feeling of his affections, made me go awww, and then while reading the sex scene, that made me squeal is fangirl delight!

Wuv the Playfulness*
rikalynch chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Loved it.
anamarya chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I kind of like Sam's idea about Cas' resurrection and I do tend to agree with the demon contract/angel lies part.

ok, the second part of your story is never going to happen in the series, but the first part...
usagimcd chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I really liked this story. From the Sam/Castiel interaction, to Dean and Cas finally getting together. I adore dean/cas. And I like where you took the story line. It really intrigued me and I would love to see what ideas Crowley has. This season is just awesome and nerve wracking.

Thanks for sharing!
TheInsaneEraser chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I did find this very realistic, I'm glade I got the chance to read it. Well done.

XD I want it to be this wy...but of course, it's not going to happen, but If I got to chose how the 100th ep hapopened, it would be this way.
CSIViami chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Don't we all wish this would happen on the show? LOL.

In last week's episode (where they went to Heaven)... the angel Joshua told the boys that God did bring back Castiel. :) I was so happy to hear that it was God and not Lucifer like some people were thinking. :) Joshua basically told Dean that God brought Cas back FOR HIM (and his brother, but mostly for him). :D
Vessa8 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
loved it
gnoing chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Great story,a pleasure to read and very believable.