Reviews for the hero dies in this one
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I absolutely adore this. More than words can express. I am new to the world of Skins - I started with the first series in November - but I'm just so enthralled by it. And Jal, Chris, and the two of together are great. Underappreciated in the fanfic area, it seems, but I just love them. And this is a beautiful representation of their relationship and of Jal, and I cherish this so much.
jonsnows chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
wow. that was so sad, and i just love the way you wrote them and ghsughdg you just illustrated jal's character so beautifully.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I love this. This was exactly the kind of thing I was looking to read.
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
So, I finally watched the last two episodes of series 2. They almost killed me - particularly with the crappy Sid/Cassie resolution. But dear god, Jal and Chris killed me too - particularly Chris' last words.

And this is amazing too, and so in character. I can see this happening in my head, particularly with the clarinet and the i love yous. The way you included everything we, the viewers, knew about Chris, and what we never quite saw but we know that Jal knew were excellent. Amazing.
cursivenight chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I loved this. Really. The whole Chris thing made me cry so much. I feel so bad for Jal. /3
sidandcas3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
*sigh* I FUCKING LOVE SKINS! when chris died it broke my heart. poor jal D:
Cela Fille chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
You did it. You captured Jal's fucking soul.

I don't really have anything else to say except that your're brilliant and Jal/Chris is my absolute favorite Skins pairing and I cried so hard when Chris died.
nechoco kitty chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I'm on the Chris episode of series two, so I don't know how their story ends (besides spoilers, but that's not the same as watching), but I this is just heartbreaking in so many ways.

This is just... I can't even find the words, really. I just really love the way you've captured the essence of the uncertainty that comes when someone you love dies; the fragility of being in love with someone when you're so young (the: "you love me, right? You really, really love me?" which helps me connect with Michelle in a way that I couldn't when I first watched her episode).

So, yeah, 3 all the way.
BringOnTheShackles chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This was heartbreakingly beautiful, I loved Jal and Chris as a couple and I think you really got the essence of her in this, I really really loved it.