Reviews for Changes
popevenus chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
I love the story please continue. You're a great writer.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Good chapter. I hope you haven't abandoned this story as I'm really interested in seeing how Snape and Hermione interact with each other. I also wonder how Crookshanks will behave now that Hermione is like him... Hmm.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Good chapter. It's sweet that Crookshanks doesn't want her Hermione to change back, though hiding her wand wasn't really the right thing to do. I can't wait to see how Hermione handles the situation. I wonder if Crookshanks is attracted to her...
shycoyotegirl chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Please continue this one,i rather like where your going with it and would enjoy reading more of it!
uwishuwerecool chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
please please please write more of this story i think it has potential wanna read the rest :D
Arciere chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
I'm enjoying the story so far, though it's hard for me to think that Hermione we be careless enough to allow herself to be caught in this situation...But your explanation is good, so I have been able to suspend my disbelief. Keep it up, yeah?

-Arciere
Alleese chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Hey, I'm curious if you plan on continuing this story...it looks like it could be really good!
Mahasana chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
please continue the story
Lady Oblivious chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Please update soon! lady O.
Goma-Chan chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Once again, very short, but even more enjoyable. It left me wanting more.

-Goma-
Goma-Chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Some of it doesn't make sense in my opinion. There isn't enough meat in the story. Otherwise, I enjoy the story and I can't wait to move on to the next chapter.

-Goma-
Ileah chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Aw, Crooks got lonely and... it drove him mad. Sounds like he just became more cat than human- everybody knows that cats are insane. Or at least their minds work on a different plane of reality than we do, and imagine what their culture and customs must be like.
8675309 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
This is wonderful so far, I hope you update soon! Love it!

xoxoxo
Shorty653 chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
You should definitely update again soon
Starry Sherbert chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Aaaagh! Update this, it was just getting exciting! Snape is such a funny character, but in his subtle way... you capture it very well.

You could capture it more if you updaaaate...

Thank you and please continue!