Reviews for St Trinians 4: All about us
Dreamflyer8 chapter 40 . 4/30/2014
That was fantastic- you are a great writer, thank you so much!
CrazyRach chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
This is my second time reason this story and I'm still in love with it! Please keep writing about Kelly and 'belle...pretty please with a cookie on top?
Also not only did it inspire me to write my own fanfict but also being a singer-song writer i made a song for kel/bel & Jess/Kim based on your story
Keep writing!
CrazyRach chapter 40 . 12/26/2012
I. Loved. This! :D it needed more Kelly/belle "stuff" but still an awesome story! Good job. Will be looking up your other stories now :)
SailorMoonsays chapter 40 . 12/3/2012
WOW! What an amazing way to end it! A very fitting ending! I looved it! Especially the reunion at the end! ah i can wait for you to write more kellabell fan ficton, PLEASE DO! Hope you enjoyed writing your series, cos I certianly enjoyed reading it!

From a fan of your fan fiction,
SailorMoonsays :D
SailorMoonsays chapter 37 . 11/24/2012
Lovved this chapter! roxy and chelsea! nice paring there. haha Annabell watching Kimberly wake up. ah Ive also read the next chapter. I can't wait to see/read how you will wrap this story up. YAY! YES! PLEASE WRITE MORE KELL/BELL! I'll definatly read them if you do!

From
SailorMoonsays :)
SailorMoonsays chapter 36 . 11/19/2012
Woah! hello again! um i almost cryed when i read the top of the previous chapert, near the end?! i though you said youd be updating more often? :( well i suppose all good things must come to an end. besides that, amazing work! um you said that you might be writing another kellabell faanfiction and that you might stick with them for it, PLEASE DO! I hope to read and review that one too :D you storys are amazing so please dont stop wrtiting whatever you do!
from a fan of your awesome fan fiction,
SailorMoonsays :)
FrankieHughes96 chapter 36 . 11/18/2012
It's coming to an end? Nooooo! This story is one of the things that keeps me going during the week. I enjoy it and whenever I'm waiting for the next chapter I reread the previous chapters because they make me laugh so much. It is a good story.
FrankieHughes96 chapter 34 . 11/13/2012
Yay more chapters. I do love this story. It's awesome. I risked getting caught for this story whilst sitting in maths, I like it that much. :) Keep going with it.
SailorMoonsays chapter 34 . 11/11/2012
Hello once again! :) wow, loooving the drama from chapters 33 & 34! also I am looving more kellabell :) oohhh wats gonna happen next? perhaps Belle and the her army of st. Trinians could go and do something instead of kell and jess? without letting the other two girls know? take the matter into their own hands? im not sure but that just a suggestion. Anyhow im sure what youve got planed is gonna be GREAT! :D please keep updating often! im glad that my reviews and the other reviewers make you feel like updating more often :D

From SailorMoonsays
SailorMoonsays chapter 30 . 11/9/2012
Hello again :) ive read the next two chapters as well and wow! I like the twist at the end of chapter 32, will there be another chapter to that or? i like that theres a little bit more annabelle kelly! so thank you for that :) i have to say that it is a good song, good choice for the title for this fan fiction. ooohh! another annabelle/kelly fan ficton! cant wait to read that!

From
SailorMoonsays
FrankieHughes96 chapter 32 . 11/9/2012
That's not fair; you can't leave us on a cliffhanger like that. I love this story and feel a little rush of joy everytime you update because this story is awesome :)
BellatrixKelly98 chapter 32 . 11/8/2012
Really amazing! Please updte soon.
SailorMoonsays chapter 29 . 11/5/2012
hello, just wanted to say that i looovee your fan fiction! please write more chapters! I was pleasanly surprised to find that you have updated 4: All About Us (that reminds me of the tatu song haha) yesterday. I was wondering if there could be more Kelly/Annabell in the next couple of chapters? perhaps a bit of angst between them or something? love your work, please keep your awesome writing up!

From SailorMoonsays, a fan :)
Stars-In-The-Eyes chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
Although i did realise that you missed a chapter, i actually forgot to review and say :') it was another reviewer who told you that you had missed one, not me :') Anyway, the stories good so far! And i love how quickly you update :)
FrankieHughes96 chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
YAY! They're finally together. I honestly love this story and I'm enjoying following it. Plus the good ol' fashioned welcome back; very Trinian-like. So I look forward to reading the next chapter, which I'm hoping is very soon... :D