Reviews for Backwards Day
Aceisawesome chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Mori was the greatest! And Kyouya and the twins and eveRYONE!
InsanityOfAll chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Ok, so I barely even review but I was laughing and just liked the idea of the story and the way you worded it sooo awesome job and keep it up. P.s. Takashi was hilarious.
anfi12irock chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
i love it great‚ no amazing write more. :)
kuromangafan chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
that nightmare gave me the chill... (especially Mori... lol). loved it
White Fairy Writer chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oh, I loved it! Great story, I love how Haruhi was basically in crazy land! All the hosts acting like that...yikes.
Octoparty chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Bwahaha. I felt so uncomfortable with Mori's opposite self.
riotgirl777 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Poor Haruhi, that nightmare would have stressed me out to high heaven. Lol
BacktraF chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I absolutely loved it!
TinkanaiT32 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
OMG, that was just to funny! Love love love it! I think Mori and Tamaki were the funniest. Great job!
LoveMe LoveYou chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
You know, I thought this story was really funny. With the dramatic personality changes and Haruhi's reactions, it was amusing beginning to end.

I do think that it left me feeling all warm and tingly inside, which I don't feel very often when reading. I mean, Haruhi might complain about the Host Club's antics, but deep down she wouldn't want any of them to change.

Besides, can you imagine your Mori in the manga? While it would be humorous, I think Ouran Academy has enough loud people!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Lmao .. the Mori of her dreams sounds like a guy I would love to hang out with XD

This was too funny .. poor Haruhi .. the boys are even invading her dreams lol.
Oldoldoldoldold chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Nice nightmare! X3
Marialena-Princess Of The Moon chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This one was so FUNNY!I really like Mori,he was SO different.

Good job!
stuckinadream chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
ahahaha! i read this a while ago before i had an account on here and i forgot i never reviewed it! i love how everyone's different - expecially mori!
Wings.of.Velvet chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
hilarious! I loved it, and just what i needed too. Tono was so painfully funny and Kyoya creepy and Mori... OH GOD don't get me started! XD

*favourites* thanks for such a laugh!