Reviews for A Shinobi Tamed
yindragonkiba chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Awww that is a nice end to a chap I love the story tho far by the way
SeekerOfPeace chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Dont WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO,YOU DONT HAVE TO NOT SHOUTING ,I ACCIDENTLY PRESSED THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON.
draugeltheshadowhero chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
I'm sorry if you've moved on from this story but I have found it very enjoyable and would very much like to see it continued. So if you are no longer writing this story or it is still in the works at least I would like to know.
SaucyHandles chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
Absolutely EPIC! Well done!
naruto-phenex chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
muito bom
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
what the heck is with Kyuubi's soul not allowing him to go to Heaven? Does Heaven have bad processing or something?
Besides that, Kyuubi doesn't deserve to go to Hell or anything if there is one.
dragon-game chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
saruhebi chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
dear writer of ''a shinobi tamed''
i love your story its so well written it has a good plot to it you make sure all caricturs are in it(sory but some times i can't spell).all in all its cool(wold have type something else but again can't spell).but i must ask will kyuubi chakura modo(9 tail chakura mode)be in at all?
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I would have prefered that Naruto had a Digimon form and the human form was just a diguise, but oh well... is your story, your rules!
ghost-of-phantom chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
i didnt know rika was so anti social !
ghost-of-phantom chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
cool but you better keep teh cliffhangers going
Regin chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
Well in a way its got rasenshuriken got mihiramon on first try.

I believe this would be a good example on how it should work in this story

rasenshuriken, if it hits target is a goner, but when 2 shots have been fired, form will disapperate AKA go back to rookie.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
Im starting to wonder if romance also means humor because certain parts where just pricelessly hilarious, most of them due to the 3 woman.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
this is really good cant wait for the next chapter