Reviews for A Shinobi Tamed
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 5/1
Great chapter. Good job with the interactions and storyline outside of the canon events.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 5/1
Interesting direction for the partnership so early. All good though.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 5/1
Very cool idea. I had seen a few stories in this crossover but none ever went this direction before. Should be fun seeing how those two get along. Maybe like a house on fire or just the volatile components.
yindragonkiba chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Awww that is a nice end to a chap I love the story tho far by the way
SeekerOfPeace chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Dont WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO,YOU DONT HAVE TO NOT SHOUTING ,I ACCIDENTLY PRESSED THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON.
draugeltheshadowhero chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
I'm sorry if you've moved on from this story but I have found it very enjoyable and would very much like to see it continued. So if you are no longer writing this story or it is still in the works at least I would like to know.
SaucyHandles chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
Absolutely EPIC! Well done!
naruto-phenex chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
muito bom
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
what the heck is with Kyuubi's soul not allowing him to go to Heaven? Does Heaven have bad processing or something?
Besides that, Kyuubi doesn't deserve to go to Hell or anything if there is one.
dragon-game chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
saruhebi chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
dear writer of ''a shinobi tamed''
i love your story its so well written it has a good plot to it you make sure all caricturs are in it(sory but some times i can't spell).all in all its cool(wold have type something else but again can't spell).but i must ask will kyuubi chakura modo(9 tail chakura mode)be in at all?
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I would have prefered that Naruto had a Digimon form and the human form was just a diguise, but oh well... is your story, your rules!
ghost-of-phantom chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
i didnt know rika was so anti social !
ghost-of-phantom chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
cool but you better keep teh cliffhangers going
Regin chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!