Reviews for What If Loki was spanked by Jane Foster?
Thank you for this story! It is my favorite of your works! I really appreciate the family values in it and how it is done to be believable! I really do think this is what Loki needed and can see him changing greatly because of it. I also love the relationship between Loki and Jane!
highlander348 chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I am curious. How many times did Jane spank Loki? It was hard to tell as well as how long the spanking lasted.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
great story, and what thor did was still wrong,
Sincerely Priscilla chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Hmm, What if Loki was spanked by Jane Foster?

Then that would be the beginning of the most awesome and heart-felt fanfic known to man... Am I exagerating? Lol, oh well.

Thats the end! Aw :( That was SOOOO sweet. Thor & Loki FINALLY settle their differences! Yay! And I love how Odin and Jane act as a sort of parental team her!

Also, gods shouldn't underistimate mortals bcos they kicka$$! Jane is a living testimony to that statement.

Once again, nicely done! This by far is one of your best works, honestly! ;)

Keep it up!
Sincerely Priscilla chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
This chapter deserves a 'Aaaawwww'! He's becoming attached to her more and more! I love how he tends to acknowledge his father as well as his mother.

I can't help but wonder though, does Thor know? If yes, I wonder does he feel the least bit threatened. Haha.

Honestly, Jane is like the best thing that has ever happened to Loki. Sweetest chapter yet! Reading on!
Sincerely Priscilla chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Haha. I love his reaction to the slightest mention of ice cream! Mama truly knows best! His state of mind seems to regress to that of a child at times. Especially during one of his *GULP* disciplining sessions with Jane O.O

Lol
Sincerely Priscilla chapter 3 . 8/7/2011

Lol
Sincerely Priscilla chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
OH. MY. GOODNESS. Why am I reviewing when I could be reading? Lol! Jane trying to ease herself into the position of motherhood in the trickster's everlasting life warms my heart, honestly. Off to read the next chapters! ;)
Thorfan377 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is about the 7th time I have read this, and I finally decided to tell you haw awesome a story this is. I love how Loki is portrayed and it shows how he changes over time.

You should think about writing a story with Loki in the new series where he is reincarnated by Thor. You could show Thor making up for his mistakes with this new Loki, and helping him to be a better man, as well as showing him that he(Thor) loves him and will take care of him.

In the meantime, keep up the great work!

Excelsior!
Erren chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
Oh my God this is an awesome story!
red sky chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
a beautiful spanking ,between a mother ,and son. If all mothers showed so much kindness and love ,to give their naughty children the real discipline they needed. A lot of the worlds problems would disappear. The hand that rocks the cradle ,rules the world. Always done in love,teach your children ,well.
TheRazzleDazzleDame chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
I've been meaning to review this for a while now. lol I absolutely love this story, (it's the first of yours that I've read)! The way Loki's written is great, and I can honestly say that I can't get enough of it. :) It breaks my heart, though! Poor thing...of course, it made me smile when he started to 'get better'. Oo, I actually giggled. It was a very fun story to read.

Thank you for writing such a great fanfiction! :)

Red
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Too bad there was no scene on Jane being introduced to Loki's children, her grandchildren. She would have spoiled them rotten like any grandmother would. (She probably would have given a makeover and several shopping trips for Hel. Or cuddle Fenfis and call him "an adorable puppy". Maybe even brush Jormungandr scales and pat his snout.)
dglsprincess105 chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Aaaaawwwwwww, this is how a family should be.
Princess Ce'Nedra chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
I love this story.. its so beautiful, this transformation of Locki and how Jane played the pivotal role in the change of this family, such that he felt truly belonged.

Thank you for this story, dear. It touched my heart few stories did. A fine story indeed!

Ann