Reviews for Serenato
rattan chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
I haven't finished what you have written yet, but it seems apparent that you don't intend to update... Which is really sad! I really lime your writing style, and I don't think you should've just written this off as another Mary-Sue story!
LeafeonLover chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
I like this story it's sa there's only I've chapters
I would have liked to see Sebastian's and persophones romance relationship develope more
LeafeonLover chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
InSaNeAngelsgottanAK47 chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
HURRY UP AND UPDATE, PEASES! Okay, now that that's out of my system, I like Persephone AND the story, so PLEASE UPDATE ALREADY!
SailingSky chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Wow you are the first person I have found with a fantastic plot line and character! Persephone is very believable because of her faults and detailed behavior. The awkwardness and other traits you write into her just drag a reader more into the story. I personally do not see anything that needs to be fixed with her character, I only wish she would act a little older. Death kinda pushes maturity onto a person, especially with her being the only person left in the family to "run" things. (Sebastian will probably bear the brunt of that, but still, she hasn't taken much responsibility for anything.) Meh maybe she will realize it later, who knows.
By chance are you stil working on this story? If not please do! You have a good balance of description without going over the deep end. c:
Roseia chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
This story is great. Persey has a real personality and isn't sue-ish at all. However, I dislike Sebastian's inner thoughts towards doesn't seem like him to me.
TricksterAlice chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
awesome story!
StarnightX chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
I love how Sebastian feels about Persephone's requests. It's pretty funny. I'd like to see another update soon.
Authorweiss chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Hee~ I love Persephone's character. I like her as a whole; she seems believable with how she is slightly unsure of herself but at the same time knows what she wants. I think she is just fine, but change her if you feel the need~ :3
laughs I moved to a new thing chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Yay! An update! I'm loving this story so much! So much that, as strange as this may sound, I copied and pasted it to a document and saved it, because there is only one spot in my home where I may access the Internet, so it gets tiring having to get out my laptop and get on to fanfiction to read this. So that makes it easier. Haha~

And as for Peresphone's personality consistency, I really don't see any inconstancies in it.

Anyway, keep up the amazing work! The writing is really, really good, and I hope to get as good as you some day.

Love and admiration,

Procrastinatorial chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Persephone does have a sue tendency in the beginning, but now she's perfectly fine. Her personality switches a bit, but that's okay-writing an OC is hard after all. In all honestly, no, she doesn't seem believable, and her personality doesn't stand out much-making her an empty shell of some sort.

But it's never too late to fix it.

The story itself is well written, and the new plot about Persephone's dad is quite interesting-although there already has been a fic with that plot. Sebastian was surprisingly in character, and that is a compliment.

To say that this fic has intrigued me would be an understatement. It's more like I'm obsessed with it. Do update soon okay?

Padlock chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Hello to you. :)

I think this is taking an interesting way! **

Persy is not as Mary Sue as.. well.. kind of expected cause there are a lot of bad Mary Sue fanfics out there.. D: Don't be mad, you have exceeded my expectations after all and I hope you're going to update sometime soon.

Undertaker and William T. Spears (like that name xD) are nice characters and their appearing in this story is definately telling that something with shinigamis is going to happen. 3 I like that though. :D

Another good thing is that I think you have matched Sebastian's character perfectly! It's so like him to pity her when she's just trying to be like herself because of non-existent manners of nobles.

Well.. I'm a fan. :D So please don't mind my bubbling. And-oh yeah, before I forget: could you tell me when you're story is set? After the end of Kuroshitsuji II..? Or just after Ciel and Sebastian's contract end? Or is thatgoing to come up later? :O

Hope you'll answer me. :)

xenocanaan chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Hahaha this is really funny! Please update again soon!
Authorweiss chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
*snort* Bahahaha~ Oh how I love the last line. You have definitely captured Sebastian's personality with amazing detail, and your descriptions are absolutely amazing (something that I need a few pointers on, myself orz). I adore Persephone; she is flawed, but not to a ridiculous amount, and already this story is just calling out to me~ Please continue, because I am enjoying the read~
GrimmjowRox chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
the ending was funny xD

I like this story a lot. Please update it :)