Reviews for Grace In The Confidence of Others
JD2747 chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
This was a fantastic, wonderful story!
PadyandMoony chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
This was really good! Had me gripped from the start to the end! Great work!
mngrue chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Really good work with this one. You'd toed the line well in terms of giving us descriptions of Neal's past without making it too graphic.
EvE79 chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Although not the easiest story, I still love it. I think that all Neal Caffrey wants is to show his own art, but instead he was 'forced' to start on forgeries. The background you gave Neal is very dark but unfortunatly it's not fiction for a lot of children. Keep on the writing.
Super Fan chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
I love your writing style and truly love this story. You are an excellent writer and bring the characters and emotions alive. I have read this story before but never took the time to review it.
I Am The Influence chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
Wow! I loved this. It was a really great concept and ended with a conclusive and well rounded ending. This is an example of a solid piece of writing and I hope your really proud of it.
WynonaRose chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
Amazing story! I'm very happy to see you are still writing. I hope you will continue to do so for a long, long time! Thank you for sharing.
LvSammy chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
OMG! I loved this. This was wonderful. I really liked it. Thanks for the wonderful entertainment. WONDERFUL!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
This was a great story. Loved the ending.
thevigilante15 chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
beautifully written.
puellascribit5 chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
This was a great story and the ending was perfect!
JenPek chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
This story is fantastic the sensitivity in which you portray Neal is great.
Leventhumps101 chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
I really like this story. I think it deserves more than 50 reviews so here this is. Thank you!
An anon chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
Wow, I found this story via mention on collarkink and it hit all the right notes for me-from exploring Neal's childhood/origin story to his artistry to how he reacts to his treatment as a CI to his charitable nature... it was simply incredible. Thank you for sharing this wonderful, original fic.
Morange chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
I think you've captured something here about Neal, inside there is the guy who runs the cons because that's all he believes that he can do. Great story