Reviews for Mass Collection of Random Junk
potterfanforever chapter 5 . 2/7
i always thought something like would happen to Harry Potter early on say at the end of 2nd year after or during the Chamber indecent giving him a change to start over as a blank slate personality wise with out the negative memories influencing him.

I d have a small idea for Bleach. it takes place shortly before the Anime/Manga starts. Both Ichigo and Uryū share some of the same classes , even when Ichigos Shinigami powers are sill not active his spiritual energy is high enough to bother Uryū while he is concentrating on school work he finaly pulls Ichig0 to the side and explains what going on and in the end convinces Ichigo to learn basic control exercises so when Rukia gives him her powers he has a regular size Zanpakutō and has a easier time with everything connected to spiritual pressure and spiritual energy.
Sadie.spotty chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
I would love to see you make this a story!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Oh, that WOULD be an entertaining story, that it would! :-D
Cute Kirby chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Ichigo's body as a vampire? I can't even imagine how badly it would go when Kon was back in it for the first time.
Seeing a bit of the battle from the perspective of a 'normal' person was interesting, although there's not a lot to actually see.
MisplacedSanity chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
I don't know what's worse:

You writing a Bleach/Twilight crossover

or

me being intrested in it.

Sparkle!Ichi!

MUST. WASH. BRAIN. WITH. ACID.
Wordlurker chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
You fail? Huh. I thought this was pretty good, actually. Trust me, I've seen stuff that's *way* worse than this.
Thoughts on this chapter 3 chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
OMG. I love you. I always feel old when I play neopets. I'm all "Shouldn't I have quit this before hitting 21? Lame." But I haven't because I like getting neopoints and being a badass neo-millionaire. And opening capsules.
Thoughts on this chapter 2 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
*gag*

...Although I kind of like the idea of Ichigo sparkling. *face palm*
Thoughts on this chapter chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I really like this idea. I suppose you didn't see it having anywhere to go after the explanations because it doesn't seem to have any antagonists. Aizen seeking out death notes or whatever is too cliche (and he's probably dead already with the way Ichigo reflects). L can't be Ichigo's antagonist/rival/ect because he's Light's. But I could certainly see Light seeking to use Ichigo in his battle with L, and I could see him tempting Ichigo to become less black-and-white and more grey. Ichigo being caught up in all of his and hiding what's going on while trying to decide what's right and wrong is certainly an interesting premise to me (I like reading about a character's evolution). I could see him wondering both as a doctor's son (do no harm) and a person (albeit a person who enjoys fighting) about whether criminals should die for their crimes. I mean, wouldn't it offset the balance of souls? Wouldn't the Bleach shinigamis having noticed it by now? Stuff like that. I'm not sure how soul society would be placed in there, but eh. I could see an interesting emotional journey of growth for Ichigo through this story, but it probably wouldn't be anything action packed since Death Note would probably be more dominant as far as the storyline goes what with Kira and people falling dead left and right. Plus, I'm not sure how they would fight since the only thing L could possibly use from his cannon would be a tennis racket or whatever. Anyway, I just wanted to throw the ideas that sprang in my mind after reading this out there. Also, since it's only a couple of days away, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one!
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is actually an interesting premise, although I imagine that the plot of a story like this would constitute of Ichigo trying to eliminate those hollows who mistakenly think of themselves as shinigami. And it would probably be more interesting if the background unfurls slowly and Ichigo and the readers learn of it bit by bit :)
Selonianth chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
That one's actually rather interesting. Would be good as a full story... I couldn't do it but it would be good as a full story... Hint Hint.
Bardic Knowledge chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
I rather liked this idea. And I likened it to Saotome Haruna's Artefact from Mahou Sensei Negima. Basically, what the Artefact does is takes what she draws using the magic ink, paper, and quill that constitutes it and turns it into a golem she controls. Its name is the Imperium Graphices.

And I'm hoping that you can continue this idea, and maybe incorperate the idea I've just mentioned above.
5337281 chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
D: You're horrible! Just horrible! You did two- no three- unspeakable acts in this collection!

1) You wrote a crossover with Twilight

2) You actually made me think the crossover was decent

3) You made me want to go back to my old Neopets account

QQ I'm gonna go and cry over that Neopets story now.

That said, you forever write better than I. ' Even stuff written in 2007 is better than my current stuff. D:

Good job, keep up the good work. XD )

iDaun, who woke up to more messages in her inbox from this morning than any other morning in the past 3 weeks...4.
Shining Ducky chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Interesting.
Orochigin chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
well i liked it and would like to see more if you feal like it.