Reviews for Sleeping With the Fishes
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Before proceeding with the review of “Sleeping With the Fishes”, I basically got a second one for “Horror Stories”.

Yeah, I actually re-read that one because I wanted to see if I noticed something special, and I did. It’s surprising how many references to previous events that story has, along with a couple of references to unseen and/or unwritten events. It was surprisingly fun to read again.

Now… to “Sleeping With the Fishes”…

Well, not much to say of this one other than it sure seems Jane loves penguins. XD

Liked this one very much, though.

Oh, and on the “KiGo is already starting to show its age” thing I mentioned in another review but that you didn’t understand. I didn’t mean predictable, but how it shows that they have adapted to one another to a point. Like how they agreed on the Christmas Tree and leaving out certain things from the menu. That’s what I meant.

Anyway, looking forward for the next episode. Take care. _

Yours, “Doesn’t know what to write here this time” Alexander/Alexlayer.

Bye-bye!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Great work.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This brought me back - my grandmother lived in Brighton Beach when i was a boy and I recall (vaguely - I was little and this was some decades ago) many happy trips down the boardwalk and to the aquarium. And a couple of spins on the Cyclone. As usual, nice family interactions, and of course the ending - perfect. Just how the reader would want it to end!
noncynic chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
As you said, a nice little slice of life, Possible style.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
That was cute. A bit random and not very straightforward, but it was still pretty good. And I especially liked that ending bit. As one thing I know I certainly know about kids is that they may say something that makes you think they want one thing, when they may actually have a completely different interpretation of what they're asking. As when she asked to see the penguins, I immediately thought of the exhibit with the penguins mentioned a little earlier. I just hoped I was wrong. Anyway, thanks for posting this all. It was good for a laugh.
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Thanks for the day trip suggestion. I'd forgotten all about the NY Aquarium. $61 for 5 people isn't too bad, assuming that they didn't go to the Planet Earth Theater.

If they were coming in May, they could go see Christy Romano (KP's voice) in "White's Lies" off-Broadway.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This just reaffirms my gratitude that I am not a parent. Kids are great when you can keep track of them. Once they can walk away from you...
zarien chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
funny nice job
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Man to man? man to man? They must be heroines/ex-heroines to try even odds, much less go in out numbered.

Very cute.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Ok its heel being parenys, LOL... Poor Kim and Shego, something embarrassing had to happen didn't it?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Well, it sounds like your trip to New York for Easter went well. Myself, the only times I've been to New York was actually driving through New York on the way to Maine, which was fine by me. Despite having gone to school in Berkeley, big city life holds no attraction for me... well, I could live in The Bay again, but I don't think NY and I would get along! LOL! I mean... The Yankees, Man! (I hate the Yankees).

""Song's by Irving Berlin," Shego told them. "It's called Easter Parade. Figures the Jew who wrote White Christmas would write an Easter song too.""

I just love the irony in that.

Nice One-Shot.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
L.M.A.O!
Daryl chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
great job on the story. entertaining as always. but in what story did they have jane. i don't remember reading about her before this
A Markov chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Ah, the joys of communication. A nice little slice of family life and the turning fortunes of a weekend spent away from home.

Alex