Reviews for Victims of the Universe
Gum chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
please continuous
matsuri hisa chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
aww cute! hope you continue soon, its hard to find this couple (side question, why is there shipping at the end of the couple thing?)
Leaf Silicon chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Magaling! Sorry kung naka pilpino...hindi kasi ako sanay mag-english palagi-_ ako sa pangatlong chapter!

Translation: Great! Sorry if it's in Filipino...I'm not very used to speaking english all the time-_-. I'll be waiting foe the third chapter!
Anon chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
That was beautiful- twinleafshipping is defintely adorable and you've given me one more reason to love it. Wonderfully written, both chapters. Especially the last bit when the goodnght kiss is between Jun and the photo of Hikari. I wasn't expecting that but it fit perfectly. I hope to see more from you.
PaulaandDaniela chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
This is sooo cute / and lovely, this pay all the wait

please countinue it ! w
WonderHeroe chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
:D o_O nvr had a dedicated chap before...but thanks! :DD

sad chaptah but funny at the same time! lol worth the wait :3
PaulaandDaniela chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Love it!

You will countinu it soon, right?

I really wish that you could

※Good luck※
kattylin chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
pretty good i guess, seeing as though i don't watch the show and all haha XD wah nice one :P update soon
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I LOVE THIS! XD

This was bomb. I rather enjoyed this.

Continue...? Please ;D

-RV
WonderHeroe chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
im really liking this story so far! cant wait to see what happens in the next chap!
Farla chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Dialogue is written as "Hello," he said or "Hello!" he said, never "Hello." He said or "Hello." he said or "Hello," He said or "Hello" he said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." He grinned, never "Hello," he grinned or "Hello," He grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category.

Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," he said. "This is it." not "Hi," he said, "this is it." or "Hi," he said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it." If there's no speech verb in the break, you use a dash, like "Hi. This - " He looked around. "- is it."

Use said. Seriously, won't bite, lovely word, generally more appropriate for the sentence than whatever word you're using in its place.

[the Elite four]

If you're capitalizing the first part of a title, you capitalize the second part as well.

...and it's a lot of dull party stuff...

...still nothing happening...

...yeah, that could have been shortened a lot.