Reviews for Soulmates
ShadowBlade989 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Absolutely incredible. This story completely encapsulates my feelings on Kim and Ron's relationship.

Beautifully written.

Ty for writing this
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Excellent story!

I especially loved your take on "Clean Slate". That one always left a bad taste in my mouth about why Kim couldn't remember her relationship with Ron and more so, how she treated him. Your story is a lovely explanation that touches my romantic soul.

Keep up the exceptional work.
Makensie chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
That was a great story, the way you were able to connect their whole life was awesome. Kim and Ron sounded like themselves, there was a moment where I could imagine Ron having a panic attack, haha.

Nicely done (:
tigerlily89 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow, this story was just plain wonderful!
ILoveToReadRomance chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow. This story was amazing.
AmericanaFox chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow...I started reading this on a whim, and could not put it down until the end.

Fantastic job! :D

A.G.
The defenastrator chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Not a bad fic but I will say yes it's very much classic Kim&Ron-ness but why have it any other way. I must comment on a possible conflict I may not be reading it right but in the pre-prom talk with Kim's mom you have Kim seem to imply that she just kind of fell in love with Ron right in the Bueno Nacho storage room. Then later have her talking about the moodulator incident as being part of the chain of events that lead her to loving Ron. As I said I may be mistaken but that is the way it seemed to me.
bthecatslayer chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Excellent job.

My favorite line is where Kim is talking to her mother. "I called, and he came."

Great fiction.
Storm258 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I've just finished reading your FanFic, and I just have to say: It's really just awesome!

There are two things that are especially unique and really great in this story: Your FF creates a real Kim Possible episode feeling while reading. So, if I read this story (or more like scenes) I really think of it like actually watching a KP episode on TV. Just with the difference, that the characters' feelings are even more visible and real than in the actual show. Great work, this is something only a real few FF-authors can manage.

The other thing is, that these scenes you were writing feel so "right". To me they feel like cutscenes. Scenes I totally would have loved to see in the show, cause they just had to be a part of it somehow, but there just wasn't enough time for them.

I'm really with you in most of these things: I always thought in the Blush episode: Hey Kim, Ron is risking his life to save you, and you just break the arrangement with Wade and Ron to go on a date. WTF? Could you at least apologize?

It was the same with So the drama: Kim is so blinded by Eric, that she doesn't even really gets how depressed Ron is and how bad he really feels. I mean, even when she talked to him at his treehouse, she didn't really get what was up. No Kimmy, that wasn't to good of you.

About the scenes taking place before the series: Kim and Ron really are soulmates, indeed. Would have been great to see something like this in the show.

And the scenes after "Graduation": That would've been like, a little view in the future after the final episodes, so just answer some questions all the fans had.

The show really just finally feels "complete" with your FF's scenes in it.

I know, that your FF was only meant to a One Shot, and that really is okay, but this truly is a masterpiece, and I'd love to maybe read another Kim/Ron FF of yours in the future.

Really man, keep it up, totally amazing work!
Spidey-JE chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I know I'm being totally sappy for saying this, but this was one of the most poetic and beautiful fanfics I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Keep up the good work. :)
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Fantastic.

Loved the whole thing, though a sequel wouln'd be cried at.

As for Kim's name. y thoughts and plans are that Kim takes the name Kimberly Ann Stoppable Possible (And her middle last name, Hey, never be normaL) and Ron taking Ronald Unique Possible Stoppable (Note, Unique is a gender neutral, though many say just feminine and that veses Ron so)

Togther the Unstoppable Team Possible (UTP)

Can't wait for more of your work

Ja ne

JIm
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
One of the very best fics I have ever read. I'll put it up there with "Scenes from a life" an OMG short.
unwrittenaria chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
spanned the whole length of the series fleshing out bits and parts of it just a little more...

I like short one shots, but personally a long chapter is what I prefer so this hits the spot.

And I can totally relate to the "read too many KP fanfics" gotta write something now. Aside from one or two spelling errors (an 'and' should be an 'any' I think) this was good.

wondering about the MMP longevity deal, half tempted to borrow it for what I'm working on now. Still all in all nice one shot.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
You're first, and hopefully not last, foray into the Realm of Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable was quite the memorable one to this reader. Well done, very well done.

Expanded snippets of certain key points in the lives of Kim and Ron, from each one's POV, showed how it began for them, how they grew, more from best friends to where they were to go as this closed, were such the enjoyable read.

Side steps taken by Kim off of the path along the way corrected by the internal debate within her, and the wise counsel of the matriarch of both families (yes Anne is wiser than them all) leading to the moments when each consummated their futures in multiple acts of love, commitment and mysticism gave way to an open door to their next steps together.

Such were presented as a warm feeling of loving comfort as this ended. Sensei's visit unveiled some surprising revelations in his discussion with Ron, then Kim.

Now the full circle of what caught the eye and heart of them both in the beginning has come to pass. Threads of each now intertwined to form a stronger bond that will go on for eternity as Kim willingly gives what Ron readily accepts to join them in something that will go on long after memories of them fade.

Together forever.

CajunBear73

PS: Welcome to KP and don't be a stranger now, ya hear?
29 | « Prev Page 1 2