Reviews for The Plan
JenJenGundamFan chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
hahahaha very very nice! :)

well I love Buffy and Angel 3 but I do believe that the comics are like WTF? I guess time will tell on whats going to come next but they sure are taken their sweet

Very enjoyable read thanks :)
Kailee chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Hahahhahaha. I Lol'd at the Battlestar, Hitchhiker's, and Firefly references. Yay me for being more pop-culturally literate since I just started Battlestar! Awesome story, uberly funny. God, I hate Season 8 so much right now, but I just can't look away, it's like a car wreck; you can't help but stare even when you don't want to.
Kairos Impending chapter 1 . 4/10/2010

This is the way the world ends,

Not with a bang but a D'OH!
Axel Osbourne chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Good work. You've captured the eccence of why Season 8 is ridiculas.

Yeah, I know there are people that insist that it's brilliant, and we're just to insanly stupid to get it (though they usualy are that polite about it) That's it's not about easy answeres, or convenient resolutions, or plot, or good -or even half-way deccent- character development, story telling, or making a lick of sense: it's about the METAPHOR! It's about the message he's trying to bring to us, whatever the hell that is right now; 20 bucks says it's female empowerment, because that's what he's all about (even when Buffy's being raped by Spike, and getting back with him, or a company that brainwashes people into being hi-tech hookers, it's somehow powerment.) But sooner or later they'll have to just admit that he just DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING ANYMORE!

Sorry about the rant, but it's been bugging me awhile. Anyway, good work again.
jinxgirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
LMAO thank you...this is exactly why I hate the new "twist" to the comics! Excellent work.