Reviews for Fear of the drive
lili200986 chapter 20 . 10/24/2014
Bravo j'ai adorée ta fiction elle est super !
Kagome Avalon chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
Did Jethro ever tell Tony about Simmons fate in the Baltimore prison? I'm sure that would make him feel better too.
Cleavage Queen chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
hahahahahaha

"finally jumped in the clue bus headed for gayville"

You may not have perfect English but you definitely know how to turn a phrase!

Enjoying your tale !
AmyH chapter 20 . 10/14/2011
Fantastic story! It was so much more than I was expecting when I read the summary. Very well written.
Net Sparrow chapter 20 . 7/15/2010
coming home from vacation after 3 weeks without internet I was delighted to find your story completed. I really liked your idea, that with Gibbs driving style he was bound to crash the care, it was only a matter of time. I would be fearful after that, too. I was glad that Bill survived. You whumped Tony pretty good- of course that is what I like to read. Bold Tony was fun. I loved the part with the slurring of the speech. I always appreciated your quick updates and your nice answers to your reviewers, both is no matter o course. That you ended the story the same way Tonys ordeal began – with his fear of Gibbs driving – was a very good ending.
AMAPADME chapter 20 . 7/8/2010
Good job on the end of your story.

I thought it was really good not rushed because you ended it at home. you did not make it go onger or even to the first day back to work just home from the hospital and it was right.

Thanks for a good story.
Juniperbreezie chapter 20 . 7/5/2010
Hey, the ending was just perfect. Thanks for the story. I enjoyed reading it.
finlaure chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
Thank You for the honour of working with you on this story, I have loved it and loved getting to know you and becoming your friend. I have seen your writing improve with each chapter and each other story you have written. I look forward to reading many more stories from you. Thank you again, You Are terrific!
WCUGirl chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
Excellent ending! :) Great story, I really enjoyed it.

Love Jen
Meilea2010 chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
Great story. Glad Tony's speech is clearing and he's feeling better. Now if he can get over his fear of Gibbs' driving well... Sorry to see the story ending.
sentarla chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
Well you can count me as one. I liked the story. Thanks for a good read
Gloworm41 chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
It was a great chapter only problem is it was the last. I always hate to see a good story come to an end. But I look forward to reading more stories from you in the future.
Sparkiebunny chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
I loved this chapter! It fit well with the rest of the story (well-written, great emotion, and kept me captivated), but my favorite thing about it was that you didn't solve every problem and make everything perfect. You gave the situation some improvement, then left the rest up to the readers. You gave us hope, and left some stuff to the imagination.

Awesome ending to an awesome story! Creative premise, hurt!Tony, and excellently written. What more could a reader ask for? Well done! :)
Gibbs4Eva chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
Loved the whole story! Thanks for sharing!
AMAPADME chapter 19 . 7/4/2010
good chapter. hope Tony can be patient through his recovery.