Reviews for You Can't Help Which Way You Fall
Malena Hunt chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
In view of what really happened at the end of the series, I like your version much better. It's haunting, a little bit ambiguous, in character. And she chose him. Well done.
Cassy21 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This is fab! :) I really liked it. :D

It reminded me of the actual ending, particularly the kiss :) Well, the kissing and then the 'Go' bit. Sorry if this doesn't make sense - I'm exhausted! ;p
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This story is shory but you encapsulate so many of the central themes of the series. "Death was life. And life was death." "the real world was black and white, and the world Gene Hunt represented was colour." The Gene Genie may be a solitary creature Alex, but Gene Hunt is a lonely one." Beautifully written - if only the end can be like this. But if it isn't, at least I can come back and read this.
Gem6 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That is absolutely beautiful!

Gem x
atomeyer chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Cute, so cute

OMG i love this so much!

I want this ending.

xx
ignatz chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Lovely. I sometimes shy away from oneshots as they often seem too brief to convey anything deep. But this was a great summation of what I feel is going to be the outcome of the show. Very well done. Thanks for writing :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
good choice alex...
TheMinxy6 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Death was life.

And life was death.

Those two sentences some up her whole situation perfectly, I loved this, and the way you depicted her choice.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Great oneshot, I loved that Alex stayed, and the kiss was very well-written. Well done! X D
Terriah chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
yey :)
Webby0x chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is amazing! Hope you do more GALEX fics
Deweynumbers chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
A satisfyingly bitter-sweet ending with lashings of melancholy. I thought she would do it; better your way though.

My favourite line is 'The Gene Genie may be a solitary creature Alex, but Gene Hunt is a lonely one.' It fits in with all the Gary Cooper/High Noon comments.
lotty-anna chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
wow, dont leave it there please carri on .x