Reviews for Keep On Rolling
casammy chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Dean throwing the amulet that sammy has given it was something very painful and I hope that in this season 7 this one of return, which sammy has rescued of the dust-bin and it I guard to return to dean when he was excused by his put ones of leg
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Sad, but beautiful. Well done! :)
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
great story! glad to see that Sam told dean how he felt about the amulet and kind of yelled at Dean for throwing it away. great job!
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
aw *sniffles*

I'm gonna be super sad if that damn amulet doesn't show back up in the
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I love how you had them talk out the whole Heaven situation and their differing views of their childhood. Neither one of them were wrong, they have just have always looked at it differently. I really wish that they had done this at some point between the last two episodes, but it doesn't seem very likely that it did. Thanks for giving us the conversation that we'll probably never see.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
AW this was beautiful hun! :) xx

YASY! :)

loved it
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I agree, Stacey. Giving Dean that amulet that Christmas, was certainly one of Sammy's most valuable memories of his childhood. And Dean threw it into the trash... *sobs again*

What makes me sadest is the fact that I understand (to some extend) both views on the whole matter. How hurt the older Winchester must feel because Sam considered his childhood this bad, even though Dean had done his damnest to ensure his little brother had had at least some happy times.

Yet, despite Dean's best efforts, it still wasn't all candy canes and hugs and love for Sammy back then. Their so called 'family life' was still mostly a poor excuse of one, with two young kids being left behind for weeks at a time and trying to help each other over their being desperately lonely.

Taking into account their different takes on their past, they both have a right to feel betrayed and misunderstood. There's really no rightfully pointing fingers at one instead of at the other IMHO.
caitewarren chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I can see the way Sam saw Mary and John the ones Dean knew compared to the John he knew. He wanted his mother to grow up not knowing her is painful as much as his brother loved him it just wasn't enough great job
greenghost chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I am a bad reader, I rarely comment... but this was spot on. You nailed them... great snapshot of the boys, I wish it were canon. For me it is. Thank you.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Sam's kinda right. I mean he ddn't know Mary or the John that Dean knew, he was pretty much born into war and he didn't know why. I can understand him wanting away from that, even if it meant away from Dean. He just wanted the family that Dean had had even for a short time. The one that he had never been able to know.

Good story! As always. :o)
adder574 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I wish Sam and Dean would have conversation like this one. Great job
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I really, REALLY wish that converstation coulda happened.

Because thinking back, how many times had Dean EVER disapointed Sam like that? Hurt him to he quick because of a selfish act of tantrum? None to his face any way. You'd have to stray pertty far off the reservation or dig real deep (you're weak and you are just holding me back) to get Dean to lash back out at Sam. And most of the time when he did get up in Sam's face it was for his own good-Like "don't drink the demon blood" (LOL)

And this tangible token of Sam's faith and surity of his brothers love and strength that Dean wore around his neck would be like a beacon of light to Sam. A constancy that this bond was recognised and unbreakable. A one sure thing.

So yeah, how could Sam not be hurt by Dean just tossing it away like that?

And how could Sam not secretly have picked it out of the trash can and kept it, at least for himself. Maybe never telling Dean he had it, but just keeping it, for the memories of the way Dean was before. Before hell, and the lies and the grinding down of his faith in heaven and doing what was right was enough.

I'da kept the amulet. And If Dean didn't want to wear it anymore, fair enough, but I'da kept it anyway.
wcfan chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
That was fun. Sam had a completely different idea of what a family is. And his memories are driven by that concept that has formed in his head. It's not that he never had good memories, his brain just lumped it together in a way
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 4/10/2010