Reviews for Lovebirds
Marr Mo chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
DA FLUFFFYNESS If i'm able to call anything with the cons ''Fluffy''
Dawn Racer chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
awwww so good!
FabulousAlpaca chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
awesome!1

i saw a pic just like her hanging from a tree
Lecidre chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Aww, what a sweet, romantic one-shot! And the love scene was so hot and passionate... I've never thought of the possibility of this pairing, but you actually made the idea work. Moonracer was so adorable here in this fic, and Soundwave's simple comments often made me laugh. Moonracer was right — they really should work on the Decepticon communication officer's word expression and vocabulary. XD
ElitasLove chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I loved it! Not for the interfacing, no the way you have the characters so perfect! Soundwave saying a few words while Moonracer chatted yet his conversation made sense. Love when any mech says "Mine" over a femme. And you showed the romance between the two of them and how it could work without betraying either of their factions.

The cassettes were the best! Waking up and being so cute! Cute for Decepticons at least. Their grumbling, pushing each other out and rolling around fighting had me laughing. Too bad the fic rating wasn't lower. Everyone should enjoy their antics as you brilliantly wrote them! Another one of your finest Lady.
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Very interesting pairing you chose, loved the interfacing scenes. It's given me ideas for my transformer related stories. _

Soundwave/Moonracer pairing rocks!
ShatteredPerceptions chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Just so you realize... Optimus' spike is far superior to Soundwave's. Just sayin' hahhaaha
Jaka Tingkir chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This got the best description of Soundwave I have ever read. :)
ice around the moon chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Well that's an interesting pairing! I like it! And I loved the ending, that was hilarious! Favorite! :D
Khalthar chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This one looks like it might be able to go somewhere if you were to choose to continue it. The questions abound!

Will Soundwave leave the little bots behind next time?

Will Moonracer get kinky enough to entertain the idea of letting them participate in getting her off?

Which bot is going to be the one to suggest the idea?

Will they get caught?

What will happen when they do get caught?

Which side is going to catch them?

What will the other femmes say?

Can you imagine the washrack gossip between them after they find out?

Will Soundwave fall for Moonracer hard enough to join her faction?

Will Moonracer fall for Soundwave hard enough to join his faction?

Will the Autobots be able to tolerate the constant banging and screaming every night if Soundwave does join them?

Would the Decepticons dare say anything to Soundwave about the incredibly loud femme keeping them up all night if she joins them?

What will hapen when she gets sparked/pregnant?

How will she explain getting sparked/pregnant?

Is she already sparked/pregnant?

And finally; are you SURE that this is only a oneshot?
femme4jack chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I'm am slowly but surely falling for Soundwave. Hot hot hot! Thanks for writing this.
Kaekokat chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Aw Soundwave is my favorite D-con and Ratchet is my favorite autobot... WAH Why does Ratchet get no love? The poor medic is always alone. Bring him into Hearts Desire! DO IT! Ahem back on subject. GO SOUNDWAVE GO SOUNDWAVE! MOONRACER IS HIS LOVE SLAVE! WOOT WOOT! and I LOVE That moment with his creations, I adore his bebes :3 Wish there was more to this. Much enjoyed! NOW LOVE ON RATCHET SLAG YOU! :3 Bye bye. *sweet grin*

~Kaekokat
Onyx17 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Oh wow! This was beyond amazing 8D Moonracer is ridiculously adoreable and Soundwave is so...manly X'D! But it was his creations' little interruption at the end that had me in stitches :D Absolutely awesome!

Soundwave/Moonracer? WTF and FTW XDD
plenoptic chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Moonracer is SO CUTE! SPIDERMAN KISS WIN! They're just so adorable! I have a new favorite pairing...*drool* And the minibots popping out at the end-just PRICELESS, I was rolling in my seat.

AND AND AND! That jab at Roddy and Optimus and Magnus "literally and gallantly kill themselves to help a little old ladybot cross the road safely." XD XD XD I can totally see it, one carrying the ladybot, the other clearing any "opposition" in the road ahead, the other laying down some very heroic and intimidating cover fire...

to cute, I absolutely melted reading this. Wonderful coupling for fangirls all over 3
cmo-hatchet chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
PHOENIX! OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY FREAKIN' GOD. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY TWISTED LITTLE PERVERTED HEART. HERE, HAVE MY FIRST BORN CHILD. THIS WAS AMAZING. OH MY GOD. AH!

"...The mech had so many lives she expected to one day see Prime rubbing himself on some bots leg and miaowing like a cat..."

In my mind, he would be wearing white robes and skipping across water because he's their version of Jesus. XD Thanks for the mental images though.

Can I pretend that everything is going to be peaceful and then Moonracer and Soundwave will be free to reveal their relationship to everyone? :D

"...Murmured words of intimacy, tenderness, lust, and yes, even love, were the only things that passed between them..." Rawr! I love this line. I could TOTALLY see Soundwave whispering naughty things into a femme's audio receptor. ;)

"...she could clearly see the broad planes and robust limbs of the male body standing at an angle to her, his hard mech shape highlighted by the moonlight. A tall body. A powerful physique held up by long mighty legs. Quiet and strong..."

RAWR. May I have a hearty helping of Soundwave with a slab of Ratchet, as well? I promise I'll take good care of them.

"...If the others saw the strength, understanding, incredible gentleness, and sheer skill he put into his thoughts and movements when it came to loving her, she would lose him to some other on-the-hunt-for-a-mate femme before she could think twice..."

Grr. No one had better steal her Soundwave from her. ;)

"...Those wide firm lips got such sounds of pleasure from her that normal mechs would have been running for a dictionary or thesaurus program to work them out..."

Bahaha! Hilarious! I'd be afraid to go anywhere near him for fear of that exact reason. XD

"Prime. His aft." A weighty pause from Soundwave as he gathered his thoughts. "Touch? Stare?"

Why, Soundwave, have you been ensnared by Optimus Prime's fine aft plates, too? Wow! No one can resist!

"Because, a girl likes to know when she's about to be happily molested," Moonracer explained, hanging onto him as he strode through the forest with her clasped warmly to his chest.

Bahahaha! I'm first in line to be happily molested by Soundwave. :purr: I can only imagine what he's got hidden away in his armor. Or how much he knows how to use it. Hell, the guy's got six kids...he most certainly isn't shooting blanks, you know. :giggle:

"Uncertain," he admitted, leaning over in an attempt to match his gaze with her upside-down one. She was unpredictable. He liked that. "Strange." His finger reached out and brushed down her noseplates, making her laugh. "Cute, affirmative."

Yeah, she's an odd one, Soundwave. Hey, remind me to send you the one-shot that I wrote a few months ago, when I was first entertaining the idea of Soundwave and Moonracer together. It's...pretty funny. I sent it to Plenoptic on DeviantArt a few days ago and she thought it pretty funny. Didn't want to ruin your writing mojo, so I held off on that. ;) If you want, you can have it. :D

"...Moonracer shifted her hips, feeling something hard and very upright jabbing into her groinplate..."

Oh, my. ;) Better get ready for the fragging of your life, my dear Moonie. Spread 'em and hang on. :D

"...Soundwave growled, used his hand under her chin to harshly shove her head backwards so it hit the tree, and dominantly secured her mouth with his own in a ferocious display of mine..."

:swoons and hits the ground: Guh, I think my nose is bleeding. I need a shower now. Like now. :feebly tries to crawl into shower:

"...His hips pushed his swelling spike within Moonracers vibrating valve so tightly that Ratchet himself wouldn't have been able to get his tiniest medprobe between them, no matter how hard he tried..."

Okay, now I have mental images of Ratchet kneeling beside them, trying to poke something between them. Moonracer whacking him in the head, trying to get him away, and Soundwave finally losing it and punting him across the field.

Oh God, the Cassettes were hilarious! My favorite was the interaction between the birds and then Ravage. Oh man, this was great.

I LOVE YOU PHOENIX13. THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING FIC. YOU ARE AWESOME. :glomp, hug, tackle, etc.:

I SHALL WORK ON YOURS IMMEDIATELY. :D