Reviews for She turned in to a Swan
That's it? No more? :(
horsesrules chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
Write more please
Guest chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
love this story please post more
clovergirl chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
The story was ok, but I would have her hold out on forgiving them and making them sweat a little bit longer due to the torture they put upon her. And since they are all stuck up in the beginning, they need to atone for their issues and actions, it doesnt make it feel like they learned from it all. Making Bella forgive early in the story doesnt make the story flow well, because you make us all fired up for her and angry at the rest and all of a sudden she is in love and making out with Edward. Its hard for the reader to feel the emotions behind the sudden switch of emotions
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 15 . 4/17/2012
Love this chapter and story so far! can't wait to read more of this story later! hope so!
MzBellezza chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
i wouldnt have accepted shit i would have told just bc you have issues it had shit to with me and i would have slap the shit out of him but that is just me
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 15 . 11/27/2011
love it

p
AsLongAsYouFollow chapter 15 . 10/7/2011
update ! im dying to see whats next .
EdwardsBedbreaker1 chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
Plz plz plz PLZ update soon! This is a great story so plz update it!
BadassEri90 chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
NoMonkeyBusiness,

Let me start by saying that I love your story! It's amazing! I've always wanted to find one where Bella is beautiful, can walk on a flat surface with stilettos, and has a bunch of grace! Plus, Edward with issues? What could be hotter? Heehee! But that given, I can't wait til they get together and have loads of fun, no more feeling sad...and when Alice and Emmett can be great friends with Bella! What I don't understand, however, is the sudden mood swings...First they'll be like, not really liking each other, but the next moment, they're all over each other. I love your story and pray to goodness that you update soon! I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks for taking the time to right a very good story and can't wait till I learn what Bella's planning on doing with that whipped cream and chocolate sauce!
Sammieexx chapter 15 . 10/16/2010
love it!
cora1901 chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
OMG more PLEASE! I'm in love with this story. PLEASE finish it, I love u! x
Vero Diaz chapter 15 . 8/25/2010
wheres the next chapter?
yagalinus0420 chapter 15 . 8/11/2010
ok...first things first...you are in serious need of a Beta! I can do it unofficially...since I don't have what they require on here. I also have quite the wicked...and kinky imagination. Also, I think you should set up a posting schedule that way you have the entire week to write a chapter at your own pace...and possibly post an entire day in one chapter.

Loved the lime in the shower! I think they should finally talk about their pasts. What the hell was going through Edward's mind back then? What about Bella? My suggestion to you would be to do an EPOV and follow it up with a BPOV...that way we get the best of both worlds when it comes to the whole confession!

IT also needs some kink...afterall, chocolate sauce is invloved and I would absolutely love to just pour it all through his abs and tongue him clean! ;)

If u are interested, you can pm me...or find me on AOL under yagalinus0420! I'd be glad to help!

LOVE THE STORY! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!