Reviews for Origins: A Lost Soul
AuntiePanda chapter 41 . 3/22
Absolutely amazing read, thank you for sharing it :)
AuntiePanda chapter 32 . 3/21
I like your Tanya, much more how I've pictured her.
AuntiePanda chapter 25 . 3/21
Really loving Edward and Rosalie's relationship. Fantastic writing :)
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 41 . 4/20/2020
Awww, I loved it! I'll miss Edward's point of view, but am excited to start Emmett and Alice. Do you think you will do the others? Maybe Carlisle or Jasper?
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 39 . 4/20/2020
Oh, I love them all meeting the Chief on their first day!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 38 . 4/20/2020
This is so very sad
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 37 . 4/17/2020
Loved this chapter, and especially Edward's clever comeback to Emmett's comment on his virginity.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 30 . 4/15/2020
I just hate how Meyer wrote in the guide that Carlisle hadn't met the Denali coven until now. I feel like this wasn't the case in Twilight, but I am probably wrong. It just doesn't make sense to me!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 24 . 4/14/2020
LOVED dark Rosalie!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 20 . 4/13/2020
Really loved all of Darkward's plotting and scare tactics.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 19 . 4/13/2020
Wow, that was so creepy and suspenseful! Excellent!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 6 . 4/11/2020
The description of the sensations Edward feels while dying were very effective. The rubber boots on the bloody floor was disturbing - a nice touch!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 4 . 4/10/2020
I'm so excited to have found this story. I just joined your twifandomnews Facebook page. I don't think I have ever read an account of the time before Edward was sick. Other authors usually make his father die only a week before Edward winds up in the hospital. But it makes it so much more interesting for his father to have died in the first wave of the pandemic. Thank you for the fresh take! I'm excited to read more!
JodiZH13 chapter 41 . 12/10/2019
Totally fell in love with this story. I enjoyed every second of it!
thelittlegerman chapter 41 . 12/10/2019
Loved it! Thank you for sharing.