Reviews for Contents Under Pressure
SJC-Caron chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
This review is based on Chapters 1 to 15.

While depressing at moments and lacking a continuous plot (ie: the plot is like a scratched CD, its all there and well developed but the listener only hears bits and pieces as the CD skips), each chapter is vivid in describing the state of mind of the characters. Overall well written and I appreciate the flushing out of Shiuchon's, Ai's and Makoto's characters.

Here's to hopping you make it to 30 chapters.
little.lost.panda chapter 13 . 7/10/2010
She broke. I can tell, she broke.

Thank you! More chapters to come than expected! Thank you!

So...are they in the Digital World now? I believe they are, but that was kinda confusing a bit, but you probally wanted it to be, right? It was a very good chapter though. I can't wait for the rest of them. And the originals couldn't handle fighting digimon again if what you said is true. They lost touch. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why they were not chosen to protect the world a second time.

And clay vases are all the rage now. ;)
tamarak73 chapter 12 . 7/1/2010
Wow. Great story! I love how you've evolved shuichon! Keep up the great work!
little.lost.panda chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
This, my friend, is pure genius. I cried during a couple chapters, and I just can't wait till the older Tamers realize that they aren't needed right now. There's a new generation, and it doesn't involve them.

Poor Suzie. In the early chapters, I kept telling myself that the stress is going to keep building and building and it'll overflow and she'll break down. Just break down. Well, it's starting to overflow, slowly, oh so slowly, and soon, she's going to break. I'm glad that she can act like a kid sometimes, with other people, and not behind closed doors, scared that if her family finds out, that everything will fall apart. Pillow fights, laughing so hard, it's all good to do that.

I'm surprised that she doesn't have a therepist yet, but maybe that's because she's so good at hiding it. Lopmon's going to be sad, she lost the partner she had, all because Suzie wanted to become more like her, and because Suzie hated being treated like an idiot by her family. Terriermon might side with either Suzie or Henry, that is undertermined.

If this story isn't finished in 20 chaps, can you continue it in a sequal, with Minami, and Kouta, and the new generation of Tamers. Please. I would love that ever so much.
scoobs4evaloggedoff chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
hey, can i use your design for the new suzie for my new story about well about suziewhen she grows upa bit... i told u about it before.
OriginalityNeeded chapter 11 . 5/13/2010
update soon i miss you. this is to good to let fade. unless, of course, you finished it.
OriginalityNeeded chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
so

good
MusicalxDaydreams chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
Really touching chapter.
Rainbow35 chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
Wow, you update fast! The last three chapters almost made me cry, especially this one, for some reason. I don't think this qualifies as a 'spotlight' anymore, since it focused on Himami for this chapter. Anyway, I can't wait for more chapters! (Though I probably won't have to if you always update this fast!)
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
Aw! Thats so sweet! Poor Himami, atlest shes got her Nakama!
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
Aw! Shuichon is so smart! Nice job
OriginalityNeeded chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
finally, some dialogue!
MusicalxDaydreams chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
Wow, I had checked my email and found a lot of updates! They were all really good, I loved this one the most though. And the previous one. Thanks for the updates, and for the twenty chapters thing, I say go for it. And the Mandarin crash course note was cool. Now I know more, lol. Well, that's all for now, bye bye.

P.s. The names for Rinchei and Jaarin were cool too.
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO! Wow, youre making Suzie come along in Leaps and Bounds. They should make and anime of this!
Rainbow35 chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
I've said this before, but this story (or spotlight as you called it) is really good! You should definitely continue it for 20 chapters! It shouldn't be too hard, since you're almost at chapter 10 and there's still a lot that could happen. This is really good, it's cool the way there's no dialogue, and it's all just kind of narrating Suzie and what she's thinking, but there's still things happening, and there's like, a plot. Anyway, I love this story, so write more soon! : )