Reviews for In My Life
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I'm sorry, for me in this story there is no romance, only pain. How awful it must be to love someone so wholeheartedly and then lose him/her to someone else. And, they know it, and are torn with loving/wanting you back. Oh how I hate Bella here.
sammy chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
that was so incredibly beautiful...i loved it
PurpleBookWorm chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
this is such a sad but beautiful story, my heart goes out to jasper!
K2009 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Oh man. Tissues anyone? Lol, saaaad, but really good.
bellamara chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Poor Jasper...
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
WOW! That was great
whisperingmist chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
How is it possible that you make me cry in almost every story of yours? It's truly a talent! So sad... So touching.. It was simply beautiful. A very good story... Great work!

~whisperingmist~
Erotillectual chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
As I mentioned in the review I just left for Same Old Lang Syne, I would love to see this continued, even if it is only in a "where are they now" type of chapter/epilogue. Not that this story didn't end perfectly (I love angst); I just would love to know what happened to them all. Did Jasper disappear out of Edward's life without a forwarding address? Did he find happiness in the end? Did Edward wonder where he was, did he look for him? Did he come to regret marrying Bella?

I don't even care if J and E ever find their way back to each other. I have no expectations about how I want this to pan out (although if Edward suffers a bit for his choices, that would be a total bonus - God I'm a cold-hearted bitch).

Off to read Extreme Measures. I have no idea what to expect. I should be working...I've spent most of the day reading fanfic instead.
onnersmom chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER CRIED SO HARD ON A STORY... AND A ONE SHOT AT THAT! curse you! haha just kidding... take care of yourself!
Me
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Sob, sob, gasp,gasp. Can't go on aah.
jaxon22 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Great start and loved the Beatles reference in Jasper's speech - tres cool!

Looking forward to more

Jaxon 22
GemmaLisax chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Good lord, I can't stop crying! My heart breaks for Jasper, and Edward for that matter.

I understand why Edward did what he did, the choices he made. He married Bella because she was his forever, usurping any feelings he had for Jasper.

The whole situation was so tragic, I swear I'm still tearing up whilst writing this.

This was so heartfelt and tear jerking, so full of love and loss...it really was fantastic. And even through my tears I fully enjoyed reading it.
Meikela chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
How beautifully sad. :(
slc6548 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
God that was so sad - what a tear jerker.
sparagus chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow. Completely heartbreaking. This was so great-my heart ached for Jasper. I tried really hard not to find fault with Edward here...but I can't help it. Makes me wanna hit him over the head with a bat...

Anyway. Very well done. Loved it :)
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »