Reviews for In My Life
NCChris chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
*sniff* That was beautiful and heartwrenching! Wonderful job to you and Domward's Mistress.
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Aw that was so very sad. Poor Jasper. Great job!
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Ugh...painful. Beautiful. You balanced this beautifully. Edward's epiphany of loving Jasper but loving her more made the ending even more amazing when Jasper said he could love him better. Edward knew the depth of Jasper's love, but knew it was only equal to his love for Bella. You expressed that so well.

So good sweetie.

xoxoRed
Navygirl14 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Well..that sucked...I would love for this to be a story and for Jasper and Edward to have their happy ending because ultimately his marriage to Bella is a lie...he loves Jasper more than he loves Bella and deep down he knows that..I know he loves Bella but not the right way..Really sad...
Menomena chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Good Lord, I'm crying on a Saturday morning! Ladies, that was a lovely and heart wrenching story. The "I know" and the last four sentences broke my heart. Now, for the next contest if you'll write the sequel where Jasper and Edward meet in the "Twilight" of their lives, both widowers but finally in the arms of one another, that would be bliss. Thanks for sharing your excellent story (well written as always) and congrats on placing third!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Hi girls. I'm just basically reposting the review I left at the contest with a few changes...Don't think my heart can take reading it again...

Oh my goodness. I'm struggling to see the keyboard through the tears. Poor, poor Jasper. He just broke my heart. How could he be so unselfish, I couldn't do it, Stand by the man I love while he marries another, nope, couldn't do it.

It was lovely how Edward met Bella and was literally struck deaf & dumb, but oh how I wish he wasn't.

When he started thinking of all the things he'd forgotten to do or be there for, it's pretty much where I started crying.

I can't write anything on JPOV cos it was to emotional. VERY BEAUTIFUL. (It's 4hrs after I read this & my eyes are still swollen shut from crying)

Thank you Touchstone67 & Domward's Mistress. So so devastating, but very well written!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5