Reviews for Beep, Beep, Yeah by TJBaby
Horlo246 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I like it... oh yes, I definitely like it.
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I really liked your story! The "yellow banana" cracked me up. Thanks for sharing!
antipyro chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ho! *in a sing song voice, a la Tim-the-Tool-Man Allen* rawr Bella gives it as she takes it - wonderful!

All the cliches, and puns expected here, but I must say, for a Bella and Edward shipper, this is very hot indeed. You've written it so well, nothing was pre-determined...well, except the get together/sex. Jacob's entrance - hilariously funny, not to mention his gay partner, both of whom saw Jasper naked. I'm sure checking him out, too. I might mean a difficulty for Jasper if he agrees to see her again. That would be a funny story, if you decide to continue this - which I heartily endorse.
LaineyAZ chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Yowzas! Hot stuff!
SemiSweet4U chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I loved this! So much in fact, that I made an account just so I could vote for it.

I hope this wins, because I love a good Jasper/Bella story.

Good luck!
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Ahh... the start of a beautiful fuckfest!
SJC2001 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I enjoyed reading a non-Edward/Bella. And it was interesting to get an entry that was from the guy's point of view and not Bella's for once.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
LMFAO, this was brilliant. I had to smother my laughter seen as it's the middle of the night. But OH what an uplifting fic. I feel so much lighter after reading that :)

OK...

"I dub thee, Sexy Food Mart Girl" - *grin* liked this, but what a mouthful, hehe.

My folks used to have a yellow ford escort, YEARS ago & we called it the yellow peril. :)

"Give me an idea if it's a fifty dollar job or a limb. 'Cos if it's the latter, I have to start practicing how to either hop or use the other hand for the register" HEHEHEHE, love that. I'd never really thought about "it's going to cost an arm & a leg" before.

"her voice was like pure sex on tap, all sultry and low, with this breathy-but-not-annoying quality to it. It caressed his senses like a balmy breeze through a palm tree studded beach. 'Down, boy,' he thought to himself, but it didn't help when everything about her was like sex and sin." - love the description of her "caressing" voice

*giggle* "he cracked a smile in what he hoped was a friendly manner and not the 'I wanna fuck you like an animal' one that would reflect his debauched thoughts" - I would so love to see that smile on Jasper. That was funny :)

"he could feel his dick pointing her way. He shifted awkwardly, trying to hide it beneath the bunched up sleeves of his overalls" - Ahh the mental images *laughs uproariously*,poor Jasper hehehe.

Um..."Shut it, Emmett. She has a boyfriend." - Does he just say that to get Em off his back I wonder?

It's SO cute how he goes in EVERY day to see her, made me feel all sappy.

"she was tiny. He wondered how the dynamics would work between them - would she be able to take him all in, or would he just split her in half?" hehehe, ahh the male mind...

"I also have a thing for cute toes..." Yeah fuck. Where's my filter? "I like to imagine trailing my co..." Fuck! Shut up!" *explodes with laughter* hahaha that's one thing to think in your head...but to blurt it out & I can't think of anything else that could be taken as..

"teasing his erogenous zones with her scent. 'Rawr" - lol, liked this

Minx, who wanders around the house in a towel, seductively dancing when they know someone's just is a real tease, bet she was waiting till he called out before putting this little show on :P

I LOVE that she's full out kissing him, & he won't shut up, *grin* he's a cutie alright!

"grateful for the loose fit that enabled him to ease them off with a modicum of gracefulness" That would be me...you made him so real.

"His eyes widened and he choked back a sob as her legs parted around him. Fuck. He stuck a fist in his mouth." - cutie

I love how he zoned out from the pleasure :)

Ah Jake...that was the worst cockblock EVER. (Lol I can't think of anything worse than being caught in that position, *blush*)

"Fuck me, tell me you did not fucking give him a lap dance in the fucking lounge! Girl, that's just nasty!"

Talk about awkward. Jasper pulled up his jeans" - Lol, argg I really would die...a stranger realising everything you'd just done.

"Your roommate is gay?" Oh God, he saw me naked." - LMAO...that is such a (hetrosexual)guy thing to think. *giggle*

"Hey, I'm Jasper Whitlock and I kind of like you." ...I kind of like you...& she repeats it, the AWW factor is definately back *happy sigh*

*explodes again with laughter* - Oh goodness, she's a mechanic...AWESOME twist. I SO did not see that coming, *giggle*

Well I LOVED this story & I know it finishes off nicely here, but I'd be keen for you to expand it at the end of the contest!

Good luck with compitition :)
angela4148 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
YUm! I love a good bella/jasper and that was GOOD! I might have to find out who you are after this contest and get you to make this a whole fic cause greasy/coverall Jasper is WIN!
Jaspermaniac chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Jasper and Bella as a mechanic? Hot!
i'm not sulking chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This made me laugh throughout. Especially the slipped 'crotch' from Jaspanic there! Leaving us wondering who 'Sexy food mart girl' was was pulled off really well.

Good luck in the contest!
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh god, how I love Mechanicsper. And I love the Escort Panel Van. My brother had one of those way back in the dark ages. It had racing stripes he attached himself using reflective tape. It was the shit PMSL

And Bella as a qualified mechanic? This just might be my favourite Bella EVER.
muzaklover chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Awesome.
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Another Jasper/Bella fic! Yay! I kept wondering if the chick was Alice or Bella. You kept mentioning her tinkling laugh and when you mentioned how petite she was, I was leaning toward Alice... but something kept telling me it was Bella :-) I lurve these two together, they're the only couple I wanna write about! Hahaha!

So she's a mechanic? The sneaky little thing! Well, her plan sure as hell worked!

Hmm.. where is this auto shop that Jasper works at? I think I'm gonna pay a little visit..
Lilacs46 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This wasa fantastic! I totally thought Jake was her boyfriend at first and I was kind of pissed that Bella was cheating, then find out he's gay? I loved it! And poor Jasper, worrying about Jake seeing him naked because Jake's gay. lol