Reviews for Following Perry
kurosakiLenalee chapter 1 . 1/16
So good! I love this episode idea. The jingles were perfect. Thanks for posting. Hopefully Marsh listens...
a Mysterious Illusion chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This definitely would qualify as an episode. ...Too bad it'll probably never happen. :\ Four years later and all that.
Faliara chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
That A/N... :o Hopefully he'll get it, this is fab.
Jet Engine chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I want to see this on TV!
Agent J chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
The ending was adorable. I really love this story :D
Rose chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This is a really good fic.
Like REALLY good. It flows exactly like one of the episodes and the song sequence was brilliant. Definitely one of my favourites.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is absolutely hysterical. xD
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I was just about to say that this should be an episode (you seriously got Dr. Doofenschmirtz spot on)! Very nice story and I hope it does become an episode even if it takes ten years!
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I really enjoyed this, and I'm not a huge Phineas and Ferb fan.
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This SHOULD be an episode; it's just as good as one! Thanks so much for it!
Riya Morut chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Well this was lovely! I especially loved seeing Doofenshmirz's stages of grief. Well done!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
:giggle: I can understand why everyone wants this to be an episode, it's very realistic :D You kept everyone in character. And Ferbs last line? Brilliant! Poor Perry

YYWKMN.
AngelKayohisura chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I loved it. It reads just like an episode, which seems hard to do. Ahhh, Ferb. I love Ferb. Really funny line you gave him.
Writer-in-the-making16 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This was a brilliant story. I loved the parts of Major M and Carl squabbling over the remote, and Doof's rantings on Perry not showing up; very funny. I could easily picture this as an actual episode from the series, and should appeal to any/all Phineas and Ferb fans. Well done!
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Brilliant. Going on my favorite list. I could see this as an actual episode. Dr. D's lines as well as Ferb's were awesome. I'm still laughing about it.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »