Reviews for Savior
LittleFluter chapter 24 . 8/2/2014
This is a lovely story, you should keep going :)
Guest chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
Love this story wish there was more :(
AnnaL chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I'm dying to know what will happen next. I became a fan of the show and of the couple after reading this. My friend suggested it. I'm a huge fan fiction addict but I was just recently introduced to the world of PP. Your writing is awesome! The way you structure the story is superb! Please update! :D
Guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
great story wish there was more
EvilEmi chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
This story is very good! I know it hasn't been updated in awhile, but if you still write fanfiction please consider updating! I would love to read more!
karen chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
por favor continuala continuala! esta muy buena...quiero saber que hara marjorie!
Nikkity Noc 87 chapter 24 . 12/4/2011
I know your story hasn't been updated in a long time, but you should definitely finish it! I just came across it and this is now my favorite Char/Coop story! You are a great writer. The story is captivating and sweet and you've captured the characters so well! I'd love to know how your story ends!
fairviewcrabs chapter 24 . 7/3/2011
PLEASE don't leave it like that.
bristow1965 chapter 24 . 5/28/2011
Wow.. I love the storyline. Hope youll find the time to write on #25.

Please keep up the good work and thanks.
Veridissima chapter 24 . 5/26/2011
Are you going to write more?
seriously56 chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
Update again soon.
chartreuseian chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
love love love love love! update soon! :)
Col3725 chapter 24 . 5/11/2011
please update soon :P
uppitymary chapter 24 . 5/2/2011
I love this story so freakin much! I don't know if you're planning to continue this story, but PLEASE do.
WriterGirl516 chapter 24 . 3/24/2011
I've read this story numerous times and I just realized right now that I never left a review for Chapter 24. I loved this chapter and I love this story. I cannot wait until you update again. I eagerly await Marjorie's reaction. I know you're busy but I hope you update soon.