Reviews for Savior
Love this story wish there was more :(
AnnaL chapter 24 . 3/3
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I'm dying to know what will happen next. I became a fan of the show and of the couple after reading this. My friend suggested it. I'm a huge fan fiction addict but I was just recently introduced to the world of PP. Your writing is awesome! The way you structure the story is superb! Please update! :D
Guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
great story wish there was more
EvilEmi chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
This story is very good! I know it hasn't been updated in awhile, but if you still write fanfiction please consider updating! I would love to read more!
karen chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
por favor continuala continuala! esta muy buena...quiero saber que hara marjorie!
Nikkity Noc 87 chapter 24 . 12/4/2011
I know your story hasn't been updated in a long time, but you should definitely finish it! I just came across it and this is now my favorite Char/Coop story! You are a great writer. The story is captivating and sweet and you've captured the characters so well! I'd love to know how your story ends!
fairviewcrabs chapter 24 . 7/3/2011
PLEASE don't leave it like that.
bristow1965 chapter 24 . 5/28/2011
Wow.. I love the storyline. Hope youll find the time to write on #25.

Please keep up the good work and thanks.
Veridissima chapter 24 . 5/26/2011
Are you going to write more?
seriously56 chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
Update again soon.
chartreuseian chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
love love love love love! update soon! :)
Col3725 chapter 24 . 5/11/2011
please update soon :P
uppitymary chapter 24 . 5/2/2011
I love this story so freakin much! I don't know if you're planning to continue this story, but PLEASE do.
WriterGirl516 chapter 24 . 3/24/2011
I've read this story numerous times and I just realized right now that I never left a review for Chapter 24. I loved this chapter and I love this story. I cannot wait until you update again. I eagerly await Marjorie's reaction. I know you're busy but I hope you update soon.
ACharCoopFan chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Do your research dear. St. Jude's Childrens's Hospital located in Memphis TN is the number one rated childrens cancer hospital in the USA. No need for Charlotte to travel to Philadelphia. Without doing the proper research I can't respect you as an author! You are misinforming the public with wrong information.