Reviews for Enough for Now
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hi there!

This is cool!

Haha, I liked the part when he touched Luke and Luke moaned his name! ;)
Ah and the part where Luke put his arm around Reid's waist and smiled at him really cute! :)

Thanks for making this!

Anitoon3
MissDbzMedabots chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
it made my heart flutter! I love it :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Adorable! Loved it!
momentshaveyou chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
so sweet! thanks
PrincessofTides chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Hmmmm...Texas... I like it...lol...Totally luv ya Jess!

- Jillian :-)
Winry1021 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
"He seemed right at home"...that is just too cute! Damn, you know how to bring out sugar-coated mountains of sugary, fluffy cuteness. This beautiful story is so innocent and loving that it deserves to be real! And I want it to be! Cuz Noah doesn't deserve Luke, and Reid does.

What Reid Stands for:

N-asty

O-bscene

A-pathetic

H-ubristic

Noah's a piece of heifer ordure. XD
me and Mr. Jones chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
aw. I love it! I'm kinda glad the show and this story is going in the Lure direction, i think Noah needs a good kick in the head personally. great job XD
toolezbionic chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Man, I just totally gushed while reading this! Excellent work!
Meggie chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
So adorably lovely.

Don't think we'd see this anytime soon as Dr O's still too guarded but we can live in hope ;)

You should DEFINITELY DEFINTELY write more- this was so cute :D
becky chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
yeah, do more please? :) that was SO awesome! adorable how he said reids name in his sleep xD and the 'hes nuts to have given you up so carelessly' was so sweet )

great job :D
Alurey chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Just one little slip though... they ate chilli.
xGlowingAngelx chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
That was yummy. I loved the end line so much, it just made me smile for some reason.

*adds to favourites*
Joliepinkyswear chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is such a good story. I hope you write a lot more LuRe fic, especially since we apparently won't be seeing the boys for at least 5 more days on our screen.

I posted a link to this story on the Luke and Reid Online site so all the fans can appreciate your efforts.