Reviews for Forbidden Want
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
cliched melodrama
Anonymous chapter 16 . 9/25/2012
You have a great plot but you are not a good writer
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 32 . 6/22/2012
You are crazy good! I just can't stop reading your stories! :) I never liked stories that had the teacher/student plot- but I extremely enjoyed the tale you have told. You develope characters so nicely. swell job. It's 3am- I have to get up in six hours and do manual labor! Curse your amazing, captivating writing!
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
i swore out loud when i found out he older. dang it!
sarahlouise80 chapter 31 . 1/28/2012
fantastic story loved glad they worked it out and got their happy endin after such an emotional rollercoaster.
pesuasion chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Devereaux ugh i loved that book soo.
Sassyvampmama chapter 31 . 6/6/2011
What a cute and sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
lynard69 chapter 32 . 2/11/2011
I did like the story very much. However, I thought there would be at least a little mention of the reaction of Bella's classmates when they found out. There had to have been some sort of an uproar. I mean she corrected his papers and wrote the final. That is so illegal and any good student would have been POed. Otherwise, I loved the Charlie bit. I would like to think that my Dad is watching out for me too.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 31 . 10/29/2010
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING story! I really loved these characters and the way you wrote them!
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
absoultly love this story.
TheBonesOfMe chapter 20 . 8/7/2010
this story just rocks
imwithemmett chapter 32 . 8/2/2010
I really enjoyed your story. You definately did a good job keeping me surprised. The one thing I really wanted to see that you didn't cover was the reaction/shock of the teachers and Bella's classmates to Bella and Edward's relationship.
pixieangel3000 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
xoxo
pixieangel3000 chapter 32 . 7/13/2010
i loved it so much im outting it in my comupter fav to read when i want
sophynecka chapter 31 . 7/10/2010
It took me 5 hours to read this story... I really liked it.