Reviews for Magic just Makes this Relationship Wacky
Chanelle Summer chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Well SYuuri, I hope you get the "power" back, because this little slab of delight was really great :) Really well written and I adored it in every way. A perfect read for me just before bedtime.

:) CS
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
For some strange reason, my nostolgia goggles are on maximum strength and I've been hankering to watch MMPR again, and thus, fanfiction. I blame Linkara.

I was really young when Power Rangers came out, but damn if Tommy/Kim wasn't my first OTP, even if I didn't even know the term when I was four/five. And for some strange reason, even though I only watched one episode of Zeo, it just HAD to be the one with the Dear John letter. GOD! I've been reading a lot of ff lately to tell myself they got together.

Must stop rambling, nice story.
grits chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
cute :)
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
LMAO! That was hilarious! Loved it! The Potion Notion was a funny episode as it was, but that was kick butt for an afterthought.

Great job! Now I must go put this on your website ;)
PinkFirebird chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Loved this story. It totally made my day because it was sweet and funny. I love your stories, can't wait for more!
pinkywriter chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
'ello sis!

Just wanted to drop by since I haven 't reviewed any TKim stories in EVER. lol Hope you're doing well and all.

This was a great story, very giggleworthy here. :D

Great job ]
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
haha very cute.
Vodams chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
interesting take on that infamous episode..i liked it
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Lmao, this was short, sweet, and sexy. I realy, really liked this one. More please :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That's funny! Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.