Reviews for Snowed In
mimi11052003 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This is AWESOME! I was not expecting that ending! Great job, it totally suprised me. :)
cband chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
LOL love the ending
Hailey J chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Omg that was super funny! Who Knew being an alien human hybrid would be so benificial to your love life? Omg I laughed soooo hard! I had to read the end twice because I was like, Wait What? Haha so I believe that this is a really great story! I have read some of your other stories like Yule Log and Making it work! Those were really good! I really wouldn't mind if you wrote another sequal to Making it work! Not that I am pressuring you or something! I just really liked all your stories that I have read! Keep up the good work!
Tima chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
that was AWESOME! and the ending was perfect! :)
Lutherian chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
ROFL! Brilliant idea! Love thart last line. That was really well written, well done, I loved it!
bookluver93 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
that was cute, I loved the ending.
Lady of the Pond chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This was absolutely amazing. I love your stories. And this was definitely hilarious. I busted out laughing as I read the ending and my parents looked at me weird. It was great.
RMSroswell chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Aww what a nice twist, good for you Max! I really liked this story, it was what pulled me into fan fiction. Thanks again!

~RMS_Roswell~
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great story! I absolutely loved the ending! When I first clicked this, I figured he was human. I loved your use of his powers to create the snow. You did a fantastic job with the lemon. Some lemons come out a bit awkward or cliche, but this one was just steamy. Lol.
IcePrincess885 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I liked it. It was cute. I am so surprised that Max would actually, for once, use his powers for fun. It was great.
stormm04 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
haha when max said "i like your glasses" i laughed out loud&& and them making it snow was cute