Reviews for To Be With You
WintersWhiteMaiden chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
My face is flushed, my tummy flipped, and my heart fluttered. This is such an awesome story, it kinda makes you feel like your in love.
LadyAssassin27 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hello fellow countryman! ...err ... woman ... nevermind.

This story was really nice, a few lines here and there were a bit cheesy, but overall it was a very enjoyable read.

Also hats of to you for writing such a rare pairing as well!
blastedclouds chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
It was such a sweet story, I adored it! Loved it! It was magnifique! Great job!
celtyin chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
I love it! There's so few Ousaki and Hino pairings!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
So sweeet! Luv Ousaki senpai plz plzz make anothr shinobuxhino story!
www. fanfiction .net catstop chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
P.S. THIS IS NOT A FLAME. This review was more of a parody in the "evil me" section, but not meant as a flame. Just a suggestion on how to improve the story. I hope you aren't offended. I've left this anonymous so if you ARE offended, you can always delete it. But I stand behind my reviews, so if you want to send me a message you can go to my profile here and do so: www. fanfiction ~catstop (remove spaces)

Alright, this is an Azuma type review. First, I'll review with my nice side. Then, I shall turn EVIL. hehe.

NICE ME:

I really liked this story! It was really good! this pairing, and there really isn't enough of it! Great job! I loved the line "Autumn rejoiced at the sight of the young lovers' union, and caused the oak tree to send down a continuous spray of colorful leaves as a sign of a blessing for a love conceived in the season where one reaps his success only after some hardship." Really great closing! Couldn't have wrote it better!

EVIL ME:

"I adore you, Shinobu, no matter what I said about those other boys; no one can make me feel the way you do."

"You're the script music to my violin, Kaho chan. Without it, there's no point in having a violin, just for the sake of saying you have one. That's how my life is."

O_o That sounded like something from a cheesy romance novel, like "The Spanish King's Wife" or "Repeated Nights". You know, the kind with the covers that look like they were originally painting in oil, of the two mostly naked people all over each other. Normally written by 50 year old women or creepy 40 year old guys who live with their mom. You might want to de-cheeseify that a little.

Regular Me:

Besides the cheesy ending confession, I really liked that story and great job! I can't wait to read more of your work. I hope you're not offended by this review, because I really did enjoy reading your story.

P.S. Evil me wasn't calling you 50 year old women or a 40 year old guy who lives with his mom, by the way. That was a dig on cheesy romance novel's authors, not you. Just making sure that was clear.

Thanks!
ayame and crossmix chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
mushy! a lot of cheesy for the end, but god i love ousaki-senpai! thanks for writing this story
The spirit of the dragon Yuki chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
I love reading this story, it's so full of emotion. Keep up the good work and i look foward to reading more of your work _
animearchitect chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
awww! i like Shinobu a lot! maybe i can make a fic about him too! i love your story! _
Rhien Meoita chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
Hehe~ I had lots of fun reading this chapter and this story! :) it was very interesting and I must thank you for writing this ah-mazing story! :) though I wonder what will the reactions of the seisou boys be after learning that Kahoko is with shinobu now! :) hehe~ this is the first time I read a shinobu and kaho fic but i had lots of fun reading it and those two are so sweet together~~~

oh yeah... Just a tiny random idea/request~ it would be fun if you sort of write an epilogue to this story that includes the seisou boys' reactions~~ hehe~

Anyways~ thanks so much for all of your hard work and this awesome and wonderful story! You have done a super ultra fabulous job! :)
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
aww. . .this was sweet. (: They look good together
L'archangel chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
bravo! bravo! fantastic! though only few writes with this pairing, it is still as wonderful as ever! it is so sweet and fluffy, i really do love it from the start 'til the end! hope to read more of this sweet pair for a change!
ozzyfan97 chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
i believe that was one of the sweetest fanfic stories i've ever read. i'll definately check out your other stories!
sagittariusleo chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
uhm, I think it's OK . :D
PerfectMisfit chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
Wow, I'm not really a fan of this pairing-the age gap bothers me slightly, but you did an excellent job with it. I loved everything about this chapter. And it could happen...