Reviews for His
To Whomever it May Concern chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Jesus god! This was exactly what I needed. Ha, I suddenly feel like using this as inspiration for a story with a somewhat parallel scene to this. Thanks for being super cooltastic, friend.
MagicMadness chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Normally, I don't blush at all when I read fanfiction... I have no idea what was different with this one, but I look like one of Spain's tomatos.
Izzy848 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
One of those moments when you're watching a normal movie and start creating alternate scenes of an *impure* nature between the leading male roles. Yeah; Once a yaoi fan. Always a yaoi fan. Great fic, by the way, if a little... forceful. ;)
KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
i love the whole submissive dominate thing
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
And now it's back to the two of them, as it should always have been
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wow...just wow. You got both characters in-characters and I love the situation that Columbus got into. He should have known not to upset his Alpha. *shakes head disappointedly* But I glad that Tallahassee set him straight. *snorts in amusement* I love Tallahassee possessive nature and Columbus willingness/submissiveness. I just completely love this story. .
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Makes sense to me.
Sena-kun chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I like how he keeps calling him his bitch.
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
i liked it not done reading but vary lovely!
UltimateYaoiAddict chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
grade A!
Your Failing Epicness chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I loved this story :D it would be awesome if you write more stories or chapters to this story :3 nomnom

-hugs-

Your Failing Epicness
Semjaza chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow. I will always think of this whenever I watch Zombieland from now on, lol. Interesting pairing! :D
sarahseptember chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
woah, that was hot. a pairing i never thought of, but well done my friend, well done.
SparrowofTruth93 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow! I loved it! I just watched Zombieland yesterday for the first time but I love this pairing already! Thanks for writing this! It was amazing!

Huggies
Night13 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Lol I never did consider Tallahassee & Columbus as a pairing until now - Now I won't be able to see the movie without thinking about it -