Reviews for Playing Healer
Clarinetier chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
One of the first stories of fanfiction I have ever read and now that I have an account I am soo glad I can post a review!

Absolutely wonderful! I love the dynamic, the feelings between the two of them and the unique story idea itself. Overall, outstanding job! Favorites! :-)
Fizzydrop2000 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Really sweet more
Belsey chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I read this story when you first posted it two years ago and I fell in love with it. Now that I've found it again, I should commend you now on a beautiful fluffy piece of work that captures the "Lily and James" idea that JKR gave us perfectly, though with some suggestiveness *wink wink*. Overall, excellent job. :-)
Deeper Impressions chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Impeccable spelling and grammar, witty dialogue, and nice setup for a cute little moment. Fantastic job; I wish everything was at this level of quality.
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Sweet, and funny. Great story.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
that was too cute! i loved it! thanks for writing .
SuzyQ15 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I absolutely love this story...i just read it again and im still loving it! wonderful writing with a cute story line :)
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010

Very cute
drumer girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
loved it!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
He sighed heavily. "Yeah I suppose it couldn't hurt," he allowed. He hissed in pain as she ran her wand over a particularly nasty gash, but then chuckled weakly. "Although, I must ask you to put on something more appropriate." Lily's face flushed immediately as she realized her state of dress. "It's quite a turn on when it's just you and me here, love, but I'm not gracious enough to share you with my mates."

hahhahahah so great!
Amrit Singh Raizada chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
AWWWWWWWWW (L) 3 i love it! It's SOO cute... slightly suggestive.. :P but ADORABLE
Hannahble chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Cute XDD
D chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Absolutely adorable! I loved it!
humanbeing chapter 1 . 4/10/2010