Reviews for The Story Left Untold
Scout88 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
As much as I love happy endings, this one just fit. I can always see Quinn having trouble with admitting what she wants or who she loves because of her upbringing. Heartbreaking but yet still beautiful.
DaLana chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
oh my god, I hate you... such a familiar story. Thank you so much.
LateNightRambler chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
wow, this was heartbreaking :/ but so beautiful at the same time. but i do have tears in my eyes now. :/
thatiss0dawn chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Heartbreakingly good.
broken87 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Wow... that was absolutely heartbreaking, but so beautiful at the same time. Your writing induced such intensity from start to finish and the characters were beautifully written. And even though I much prefer stories where they stay together, this is by far, one of the best written ones (keep in mind that I've read most of the 7 pages of completed Faberry fics). Bravo on this brilliant piece of writing.
ALeeReviewer chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I really liked it. It was angsty and kinda made me sad, but it was really beautiful, in a way.

Also, Every Avenue is a total win.
Kdmr87 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Damn, how sad but beautiful...
B chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
K'sChoiceofAFI chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was heartbreakingly beautiful
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
okay i seriously cannot cry at any more Faberry fics (or Brittana for that matter). I hate you and love you at the same time. Absolutely beautiful, totally believable and utterly heartbreaking. I'm in physical pain. I demand you fix this at once. You get that Quinn Fabray to come to her senses...please. Thanks for such an amazing story :( :)
14faraday chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
While I have a preference for happy endings, that was really good.