Reviews for Never Let You Go
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 11 . 10/4/2016
I am absolutely loving this story! although I am a hit worried that tony seems to be having negative reactions to the baby and maybe its some kind of PPD post partum depression but before birth...? idk but I hope Gibbs takes tony more seriously with these kinda comments i mean the guy wants to puke every time he feels his baby move its strange yeah but maybe that's something that shouldn't be chuckled away (glare at Gibbs) lol anyway sorry I didn't leave other reviews but I was too caught up in the amazing thrill ride. please update and soon!
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Why Tony would pick an old fart like Gibbs is beyond me,thank God he's not that way inclined in the show.
Randomness47 chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
Um hello? You just dropped this! What the crap!
Lee1234 chapter 11 . 8/20/2016
Please update when you can need to know what happens next
psitar chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
I love this story! Please continue it! Wonderful writing!
Aros wife isabella chapter 11 . 8/4/2016
More i want to know what they have name it everything and if Jet marries him
guest chapter 11 . 11/2/2015
Is this fic going to be completed?
Vonnie chapter 11 . 10/9/2015
Loving this fic! Feel sorry for Tony not feeling a connection with the baby when it moves. How is he going to feel when the baby plays soccer with his bladder? Lol Hope to read more.
Serena chapter 11 . 7/13/2015
Please update again soon!
lilyflower101 chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
Love it! Can't wait for more! :)
ParkerReid15 chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
Poor Tony. being pregnant is never easy. love the story please update soon.
Rjones308 chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
I love the nic Jet. It sounds so intimate.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Good story
Rjones308 chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
Please continue this story. You have so many reviews, you wanted them and appreciated them. So many people following your progress. Please don't let us down. You made us care about them in your story, please don't leave us hanging. I want to know more!
Courtney chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
I like this when will the other be finish ?