Reviews for The Children's Story
Parnassus chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
I love your Sebastian so much. He is my absolute favorite thing. Every thought process and bit of dialogue is so precisely him. *tremendous round of applause* Good lordy, I enjoyed this! Certainly hope there's more to come in the future but thank you for everything so far!
Parnassus chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
Oh my word...that last conversation between them was intriguing and for whatever reason, incredibly depressing. You made it seem like they are all each other has left in the world...and perhaps their world isn't even real. How terribly sad and lovely. Once more I am floored by your immersive writing style and the emotions you conjure from the characters. Bravo.
Parnassus chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
Your writing style reminds me of Neil Gaiman, absolutely brilliant. And I am really enjoying this little detour from the regular offering of stories. As usual, your characterization is flawless and the descriptions flow smoothly and effectively without being overly flowery. You are incredibly talented. On to the next chapter! :)
Addison7413 chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
This is Brilliant ! I hope that you continue your story . I can not wait for the next chapter .
MistressThornedRose chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Wahh I love this :3 Do wish there was more but I have greatly enjoyed what I've seen so far.
Niko chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
I found you on TV tropes under recommended c: at first I thought English wasnt your first language but youre just playing around with style. Its very cute like a kids fairytale, very sweet story c:
Morbidly Disfigured chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Continue *-*
smilingcrescent chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
I maintain that this is a charming story. It reminds me of Neil Gaiman's Coraline, actually... though the story line is a bit fast, it works for this story...maybe you (and most readers) are looking forward to the interaction. :)

Much too well mannered indeed. And I laughed at the "unfortunate truth."

Nice job!
Liz1991 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is a perfect story. Has just the right amount of Ciel and Sebastian that we know, and a new different way to see them. Very interesting. looking forward to seeing the rest! :D
smilingcrescent chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Charming! Absolutely charming. I love the foreshadowing for this one too, and when I have more energy, I would certainly love to read more.

Well done. I think you deserve a watch. _
Aservis Roturier chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I would judge it a complete success. (holding up his bowl) Please sir, I want some more.
K. R. Ukido chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Wooow. I stumbled upon this on TVtropes' Black Butler Fan Fic Recommendations page and just had to read it, and now I am so glad I did. This story is wonderful. The characters are perfect, the setting feels real, and the narration style is so smooth and lovely to read that it feels like a 'real' fairytale.

All I can say is, good job. I'd really like to read more of this soon, but considering that I myself am horrendous at updating, I can't beg you to write faster without being a hypocrite. So I shall simply say, thank you for posting this!

Also, about this chapter in particular-I love 'in-between' flashback chapters in stories like this, because they explain things we wouldn't otherwise know. And this one is particularly interesting to me, because I was curious how Sebastian would deal with having a kitten wandering around causing trouble. Very well done.

Sincerely,
K. R. Ukido
OlivineWK chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
I just adore your writing style; it has a fairy tale characteristic to it, which is absolutely perfect for this story. The episodic chapters are interesting too. It's like reading about a hero who goes off on different adventures each time. I can't wait to see more of this :)
croquant chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
I love the whimsy in this story! Very nice AU adaptation, and I am interested to see other characters appear too. I smiled during the manticore chapter. Sebastian, how he melts my heart :)
Li the Twilight Knight chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
This is so cute! I don't know why I haven't read it before now! _ It's so much fun to read about their silly day-to-day activities. I am curious, though, how Ciel managed to get to the glass hill in the first place. It doesn't seem to be entirely bounded in reality.

My favorite chapter was the one with the Manticore. Sebastian, you really do care, even if you don't want to admit it! XD

Excellent job, and please continue soon!

~Li